Chapter 2 Going shopping!

SAOIRSE POV

It's Tuesday morning and I'm going out with my friend for the last time. Were moving on Thursday and I need to do a lot of packing. I was getting ready. I had my breakfast, I went into the bathroom and had a shower. I put on my new shampoo that smells like bubblegum. And brushed my hair and teeth

I had on shorts with tights because it was coming to Christmas. I had a heart jumper on and my no longer white coat. I Put light makeup on and masscara. When I said bye to my mam with my hand bag out the door. I ran to the bus stop.

I got the 41 bus and met my friends in pavillions. "Hi Abby! hi Katie! haven't seen you since Friday OMG Abby you got your haircut" I said excited. Her hair was shaved at 1 side of her head and the rest was really short and purple highlights. "Where have you been girrrllllll!!!!! I know hun her hair is so cute ". Katie being funny as always.

We went everywhere in the whole shops. Even the boys clothes wear to see any cute guys(a/n as you do). There was a guy he was really tall and had cute hair. Abby went over and when she came back. She had his number lucky. I didn't want to do that yet because of the move.

When it was time to go home. I gave Abby and katie a big hug and took a few selfies before I cried. Because I'm not going to see my Bestfriends when I visit my granny and family. And that's probably going to be February.

I finally said my finally goodbye and went to go for my bus. I called my mam. "Mam I'm on the bus any food when I get home" I asked her very hungry. I haven't eaten all day. "Yes honey" she said. "When am I going to hear the news you said to me that dad has to be in the conversation". I asked her. Her reply was. "Later. Bye saoirse remember what happened when you called and didn't know where you were cause you were talking while on the bus " she said seriously. " Yea I do ok bye mam see you later". I said to her.

(Thanks for reading please vote and comment. sorry but your probably wondering where is HAYES is! don't worry he's coming into the 4th part promise)

~Jenniferhoneyb x