Chapter 7 School!

Saoirse POV

I was getting ready for school I had some leggings on with a floral top on I curled my hair and but a beanie on. I put light makeup on and mascara. I put on my pink converse. I walked down stairs and had breakfast.

My dad was in work and my mam made Cheerios that my mam got yesterday, but in Ireland the box is white not yellow ahhwell. I was about to walk out the door to my new school davidsons day I think. Sure I'm great don't even know my school is called.

" Saoirse Hayes is going to walk with ye because your going to get lost". My mam said smiling. "Ok thanks for telling me" I said to her. After like 5 minutes later there was a knock and the door it was Hayes of course.

I opened the door and for some reason. " Hayes earth to pickles hello you there" I said to him confused. " Sorry hey you ready? " He asked me like nothing happened. "Yea" I answered. He had shorts on with Paris on it and a SnapBack that said lakers. What the feck is a laker. He had the sign at the back.

We were walking to school and I asked him "conas áta tú? I asked ( btw it means how are you? In irish) he just look so confused " WTF is a conas " he asked. " How " I answered. "I don't know how it's a word" he said like he was serious. " Hahahahahahha it means how it's irish I just asked you there was how are you? WTF is a laker" I answered and asked. " A laker is a basketball team" (I think that's right) he answered my question.

We arrived at school and everyone was stating at me I don't know why. Was it because I was with Hayes or their all planning to kill me cause I'm new. I walked into school. OMG it was massive like not even my hallway way this big. I can't believe middle? School is like this. My secondary school was much smaller and well small it was like half of this school ( btw I haven't even been to America r been to HAYES GRIER school so I don't know if it's big or nahhhhh ) I didn't even had to wear a uniform whoop whoop.

Hayes and I went to the principals office "hayes what's the principals name" I asked very quickly cause I was next. " Ms Wall " ( made up name) he said seriously. I laughed lol. The sectary told me I was going now "bye " I said to HAyes he just waved. "Hello ms my name is Saoirse Collins I'm new"

After like an hour in the principals office I finally got to my second class if the the day. I knocked politely. The teacher opened the door " ok kids this is Saoirse she's new if u think she's lost just help her. When I finally got to sit down the bell rings. I'm not going to learn anything to day HAYES wasn't in this class but I hope he's in the next 1.

After like 2 minutes I couldn't find where I was in the next class. Until a girl came up to me. She had glasses on and had a ponytail in her hair. " Here let me help you room 2 I walked you there I'm going to that class. My name is Jamie what's yours?" She said and asked. " My name is Saoirse thanks for helping me " I thanked her

" OMG your irish I love the irish I learned the culture in history. Were in that class now. Our teacher will love you. Her mom is irish but she's half American. " She said while we were walking into the class. I say next to Jamie. The teacher started talking " Okay boys and girls this is our IRISH new student Saoirse" she said very excited.

"Introduce your self Saoirse" my new teacher asked me. "Ok my name is Saoirse Collins I'm from dublin on a small island called Ireland and I live on social media and school work" I said to my new class. And I could see HAyes looking at me smiling. In the corner of my eye. That is what happened in my first period.

(Thanks for reading vote follow and like ily)

~Jenniferhoneyb xx