Chapter 4 Going to AMERICA!!!!

Saoirse POV

It's 10pm and I'm in the airport, 2 hours now. Waiting for my signal to get up and get my luggage with my mam and dad to our plane. And when I was on the plane I knew my ticket was wrong.

2 hours on the plane for my 8 hour ride. The flight adented told me to set right beside someone else. I had to sit right beside, a guy around my age. The tickets got mixed up. I didn't mind. 😏

He had brown long hair. Really blue eyes, like mine. He was really tall and really skinny. He was cute. " Hi what's your name" he asked me in his North Carolina accent. "Saoirse what's yours" I asked and answered shyly. "Hayes. is Saoirse an irish name" he asked and answered. "Yea I really hate the name to be honest" I said telling him the truth. I really hated the name.

"I think it's cute" he paused. Oh no the tomatoes are out, my cheeks are full on pink I can see it through my phone."Like it's from where your from so it's culture. I guess." He said looking embarrassed in what he said. " Thanks" I said shyly again.

After an hour we started talking again. "Hey you wanna play 20 questions" he asked rubbing his neck. " Yea sure you go first". I said really quickly. "Why are you going to North Carolina" he said.

"I'm going cause I'm moving because of my da's job and to see my older brother". I said to him. "What age are you" I asked. "I'm 14. You?" He said. "13 but going 14 in December." I said. "Lucky double the presents. mine is in June". He said. I smiled.

After like an hour of laughing asking questions. It was my last question. "Last question ummmm!!" I said putting my figure on my forehead thinking. "Are you...... mmm single?". I said looking at him in his eyes for a reply. "Yes! I'm single"he said looking away and thinking about something. It didn't seem he was single!!!!!!!!

(Hey guys next one will be later tonight. I might not be posting because tomorrow it's my first day of second year in secondary school. I'll post on Wednesday cause I'm off that day. Please vote and comment I will keep doing this story)

~Jenniferhoneyb xx