Chapter 3 Its hard!

Saoirse POV

I woke up and started packing we are going on Thursday night and I have aboslty nothing packed. I had a shower and did my nails for once. I started putting my stuff in the boxes, until I got hungry and went downstairs. While I was walking downstairs I could see my mam and dad at the kitchen table.

"Honey we really need to talk" my dad said worried. "Ok what ever it is I won't get mad at you guy" I said a bit worried in what they are going to say. I hope it wasn't the detention I got because I forgot my book again. It wasn't really my fault someone stole it.

My mam started "honey it's really important" she said came. My dad snapped " YOUR ADOPTED!!!!!!!!!" my dad shouted. I was shocked. I felt my face go white. This is the thing I looked like my mam and have the personately like my dad. How?

"Who's my "real" mam and dad then" I asked. "Your real mother is Irene and father Robert Espinosa. They live in America. You also have a big brother he's 17 and his name is Matthew" My mam said starting to cry.

"Did they really want me" I asked to my dad. "See honey me and your mam were told by the doctor that mam couldn't have kids but me and your mam wanted them. So we went to adopted you and we travelled to America to get you. Your real parents couldn't afford another child. When we adopted you your real mother and father were crying. When they had to leave you. When we were saying good bye they said they loved you!". My dad said out of breath. I was shocked again.

I forgave my parents. "I don't care if I was adopted at least I have you guys and that's all that matters. I love you!" I said to my parents and hugged them. All day we stayed in the house. We packed everything we belonged. We watched Monsters Inc (my favourite Pixar movie). I went to bed at 10 o'clock. I was thinking. I don't need my real parents. I love my adopted ones more.

(Guys I know that matt Espinosa has brothers and sisters. But in this story he only has saoirse. Btw saoirse is an irish name)

~Jenniferhoneyb