Chapter 5 Weird things happened!

Hayes POV

I was on the plane for 2 hours now and it was alright but this guy had to sit right beside me. He was old and kept on talking about that world war 2 that he was is it and what it was like.

I just ignore and listen to my music and went on twitter and Instagram. I was going to gets some peanuts cause I started to get hungry. When I came back the old man was gone and a girl around my age was sitting in his seat.

She had brown long hair ,really blue eyes. Like mine. She looked cute. "Hi what's your name?" I asked I was thinking where the man went to but he probably got his tickets mixed up. But I didn't mind that 😉

"Saoirse what's yours". She replied. Her accent was a thick irish voice. "Hayes. Is Saoirse an irish name" i asked wondering cause I never heard the name before. "Yes I really hate the name to be honest" she said it like she really hated it.

"I think it's cute". I paused. SHIT SHIT. What did I just say. I only met the girl. HAYES think she staring at you. "Like it's from where your from so it's culture I guess". I said getting embarrassed.

"Thanks" she said and smiled. After like an hour we decided to play 20 questions. It lwas like an hour later of laughing. And it was Saoirse's last turn. "Are you.............mmm single?". She asked looking in my eyes.

"Yes! I'm single". Oh no I knew I was going to say that. But I'm going out with Hannah. SHIT SHIT. What am I going to do.

We stopped talking for an hour and I looked out the window. I felt something on my right shoulder. I look over at it and it was Saoirse she fell asleep on me. She looked cute when she was asleep. I didn't mind it's probably night time in Ireland and shes probably tired.

Were in America now and its like 9:30 pm. We are now an hour until landing. Inbetween that time I fell asleep too.

(Do you guys like it it's probably shite. I hoped you liked it. Please follow me on twitter only if ye want. @jenniferhoneyb. Like and vote. Thanks for reading )

~Jenniferhoneyb xx