iv

You finally managed to unfreeze and put the groceries away. Then you took the clothes off the drylines and folded them neatly. You grabbed some chips and before you could pop one into your mouth, you phone rang.

Shrimp.

"hey you", she greeted excitedly

"hey"

"I've got some great news. So I know a company that is hiring"

"really? I'll head up there and see if I get the chance "you should, I'll send you the address "

"if I get this job, I'll be one step closer to becoming an adult ", you laughed happily , "Jungkook will finally start seeing me as an adult "

"OK, but don't get your hopes up babe"

"OK thanks though for the info"

"sure. Gotta hang up now"

Hours later....

It was already late and your sister had decided to ditch you so she could spend the night with Taehyung. You didn't have much of a choice so you decided to head for bed.

As soon as you settled comfortably on the soft bed, your phone rang again.

Jeon Jungkook. Maybe you shouldn't pick up. Maybe you should. He was gonna most likely call you a kid. Before you could decide, the call ended.

You took a deep breath and relaxed. But the phone began to ring again.

You took a peek at the screen and gulped, Jeon Jungkook again. You gritted your teeth and picked up.

"I know you're home alone"

Your heart was hammering in your ears as his voice deepened on the phone.

"I'm coming over babe. I wanna fuck the living hell out of you tonight "

Your eyes widened when the call immediately ended.

Jungkook was coming to claim your virginity?

Flashback
It's your 19th birthday and you're stuck in between two sweaty bodies dancing your life away.

Though you're most likely drunk, your eyes still trailed to Jungkook's form. His eyes were glued on you like an overprotective older brother.

You cracked a smile at the thought. His grip on his glass tightened as he watched the hands wandering over your body. To be fair, Jungkook had a good grip on his emotions at the moment but his jealousy was fast skyrocketing.

Some fake blonde walked up to him and Jungkook raised a brow at her fake lips.

"hey handsome, need some company? ", she asked in an attempt at seduction.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head

"you don't know what you're missing baby ", she whispered before she walked away.

You felt a hand on your ass and you swiftly turned to face the strawberry blonde guy behind you.

"any what's wrong? ", he asked

"look I don't want you to touch me inappropriately", you whispered to him.

He nodded
"okay babe, now relax ", he said to you before grinding on your back side.

It was uncomfortable but you were bent on getting Jungkook jealous. The other guy in front of you grabbed your waist.

Jungkook watched as he whispered something into your ears. His hand began to trail towards the hem of your dress and you gulped.

That's it. Jungkook's last straw broke. He headed towards you and you panicked accidentally kneeing the guy in front of you near his crotch. He hissed and grabbed your thigh harshly.

Jungkook pulled you away and headed for the stairs.
"go change ", he yelled.

"no! ", you yelled back

He stared at you incredulously.
"don't text my patience y/n", he yelled again.

You rolled your eyes.
"if you don't change this instant... I'll -", he stopped abruptly

"you'll what? ", you raised a brow

"I'll.... I'll do it myself "

Your mouth fell open.
Jungkook gulped and stared at his shoes. FUCK, what had he been thinking. Why the hell did he say that?

"happy birthday y/n. I got you a gift".

He said it so suddenly that you couldn't believe it. He grabbed your arm slowly and slipped a gold bracelet around your wrist.

This was the first time he has given you a gift in a while. Jungkook had always been one to buy you presents even on abnormal day. Everything changed on your 15th birthday, since then Jungkook never gave you gifts at least till now.

"it's really pretty", you whispered, your finger trailed the alphabet of your name hanging on it.

Jungkook smiled
"I'm sorry ", he whispered softly leaving you confused .

"I can't... I just can't anymore ",
As soon as those words left his mouth, he crashed his lips onto yours. Your face froze in shock as your brain rebooted. His lips moved slowly as if he was trying to savour well aged wine. He tasted of beer and onions. Jungkook's teeth nibbled your bottom lip as his soft lips molded into yours.

You were beyond yourself with ecstasy when he delved his tongue into your mouth. Jungkook was beyond chaste kissing. Your lips were so soft he felt like any little pressure he applied would bruise them. But he couldn't stop kissing you either, it made him feel like you were his. His only.

Jungkook felt like he was ruining you but he couldn't bring himself to stop. His hands trailed your form and quickly pulled down the zipper. Your bare chest pressed against his clothed on and Jungkook moaned deep wiyhin his throat.

You felt the vibrations coming from his chest as he pressed you impossibly closer to him. His hands grabbed your hips. A foreign sound ripped from your throat suddenly making you self conscious.

You pushed away from jungkook only to have him pull you back into his arms. His lips found yours again and you melted into him.

How was he such a great kisser. And his lips.

His hand grabbed your middle and he pressed you against the wall. You wrapped your arms around his shoulder pressing your core on his abs.

Jungkook groaned detaching his lips from yours. He took a deep breath and stared at your chest.

You scrambled to cover yourself up but jungkook only licked his lips.

He cleared his throat
"I can't believe this. You're growing up fast", he whispered

You gulped and gave a shaky smile

"but you're still a kid", he added

Your smile froze and a tear slipped down your face.
Jungkook was so mean. You wiped your face and stared at him.

" get the fuck  out you mean devil", you yelled at him. You felt used right now. He'd seen you half naked, touched you in scandalous ways and now he was discarding you.

You watched his retreating back and finally let your tears flow silently.

Jungkook was the best at ruining your birthdays and he did it again.

A/N
If you like the story so far, please leave a vote 😘.