Chapter 11, A Darker Way.

I was kind of sneaking around the mansion, I wanted some alone time but that was hard to get, I snuck into the bedroom and sighed as I turned and leaned against the door, I spotted Hoodie's dresser and bit my lip slightly, Hoodie was gone somewhere and I was the only one who knew, I went over to his dresser and began to go through it, I got a pair of pants, one of his jackets, and a mask, I put all his clothes on and slipped on my black shoes, I then began quietly sneaking through the mansion, as I was heading to the front door someone stood in front of me, I pulled to a full halt, it was Ben, he was looking up at me.

"Have you seen Harmony?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Damn." He said.

I stepped around him and began to head to the door.

"Where are you going?" Ben asked.

I shrugged, hoping I wouldn't get caught, Ben groaned and walked away, I got outside and sighed in relief, but I wasn't out of the woods yet, (Hehe), I walked away from the mansion quietly, once I was a good ways away I finally relaxed, I somewhat shuffled about outside as I enjoyed my alone time, after a while of walking I felt someone grab me, I flinched and turned around quickly, it was Masky.

"Have you seen Harmony?" He asked quickly.

I shook my head.

"Damnit." He said, "Where the hell did she go?"

I shrugged as I turned away, my heart beginning to beat out of my chest, I felt him grab my shoulder.

"Are you okay Hoodie?" He asked.

I slouched more, trying to make myself shorter, just so I could be an illusion of Hoodie, he moved his hand over my head and I crouched over more, I was getting nervous, he was picking up that I wasn't actually Hoodie, I looked up to see the trace of someone behind Masky, I gasped but suddenly had something shoved over my head, my arms were restrained behind me and I quickly struggled to get away, I was then getting dragged away, I growled and kicked my legs as I was dragged, I didn't stop struggling at all until I was suddenly thrown to the ground, now being able to use my arms I pulled the sack off my head, I froze once I saw other CreepyPastas pushing Masky to the ground next to me, he quickly pulled the sack over his head off, he quickly turned to everyone and started getting up, but I wasn't able to, my legs were too shaky, Masky stood between us.

"What do you want?" He asked angrily.

None of them said anything, I was holding my breath as I tried to pin myself to the wall.

"Answer me!" Masky demanded.

"Relax, Timothy, relax."

My body tensed at the voice, my eyes quickly moving to the dark corner, the glowing smile indicating that it was, in fact, Zalgo himself.

"What do you want?!" Masky asked angrily, still standing between us.

"I want the girl, that's all." He said as he came out of the darkness, "If you tell me where she is, I promise I won't hurt the two of you as bad."

"No." Masky said, "We won't say anything."

Zalgo held up a hand and waved a finger, one of the other Pasta's moved quickly and tried to grab Masky, Masky smacked them away but he was suddenly getting grabbed by all four Pastas there, I was suddenly grabbed and I panicked as I looked at Zalgo, who quickly wrapped his hand around my neck and shoved me against the wall, I did my best to stay quiet, knowing that if I even made a noise I'd be found out.

"Now, Brian, do you care to tell me where the girl is?" He asked calmly.

I didn't say anything, I just struggled to get away, I wasn't wearing gloves so I just hoped that I'd be okay and no one would notice.