Chapter 10, Against Zalgo.

I was sitting on the couch staring at my hands, my nails were getting pretty long now and I was pretty sure I could start using them as a weapon, I jumped when someone plopped down next to me, it was just Toby.

"Hi, buddy!" He said happily.

"You're not being at all suspicious." I said as I gave him a weird look.

He lifted his finger and wiped some sort of white cream on my nose, I went cross-eyed trying to look at it, I looked back at him.

"What the hell is that?" I asked.

He laughed at me.

"Whipped cream!" He said happily.

"Aw come on, Toby." I said as I looked at the cream again, "I can't lick my nose, now it's just taunting me."

Toby laughed again as I attempted to lick it off my nose, I got a bit but not nearly enough, I was mostly humoring him, I sat and watched him laugh at me for a good minute, now it was my turn to have him humor me.

"Don't let it go to waste, Toby." I said sternly, "Lick it off for me."

The look of fear in his eyes was all I could ask for, I started to laugh at him.

"I'm kidding!" I laughed, "I'll just wipe it off."

"K, cause I was about to say I wasn't going to lick your nose, that's kind of gross." He said.

We both laughed, I kicked my legs slightly as I leaned back, I saw Jack standing behind me with a weird expression.

"What the hell is that?" He asked as he pointed at my nose, "Please tell me it didn't come from a person."

Toby's laugh quickly intensified, I laughed harder as well, Toby began wheezing as he curled up into a ball, Jack sat in confusion as we laughed.

"Whipped... cream!" I gasped out.

"Oh, thank god." Jack said.

Toby laughed harder.

"Are you just going to wipe it off or...?" Jack trailed off.

I nodded as I laughed.

"I told Toby to lick it off...." I wheezed out, "It was... so funny!"

He was quiet as he stared at me, Jack reached over and used his finger to wipe the cream off my nose, he then turned and wiped it on Toby's nose, he laughed more, Jack then grabbed his face and held it still long enough to lick it off, he then walked away, Toby looked disturbed, I laughed harder.

"Jack, what the Fuh?!" Toby asked in horror.

"What?" Jack asked from the staircase, "I wasn't going to lick it off her nose, that's disrespectful."

"You jackass!" Toby shouted.

I let out a concerning wheeze, both of them looked at me in worry.

"It hurts...!" I gasped out.

"Oh god." Jack said as he came back over, "Are you okay?"

I continued to laugh, they began to try and calm me down, once I finally calmed down I looked at the person who was in the room with me since the start, Ben looked horrified and I quickly began to laugh again.

"Goddamit!" Jack said.

"Maybe she should leave the room." Ben suggested.

"I'll take her." Jack said as he picked me up.

He carried me upstairs with him, I knew Masky, Hoodie, and Slender weren't home so I was either going to be taken to Jeff or stay with him, we went off to another room I hadn't been in before, it must have been his room, he set me on the bed and sat in a chair.