Chapter 4. Leaving Memories.

I walked around with my flashlight pointed straight ahead, Luke and Ben were close behind, we had two pages so far and we ran away from Slender Man at least three times now, Luke laughed everytime we ran.

"Hey guys, do you see any pages around?" I asked.

I got no reply.

"Guys." I said turning around.

I was completely alone, but I wasn't worried, I continued to look for pages, I found one and picked it up.

"You shouldn't play the Slender Game." A male voice said behind me, for some odd reason, it sounded familiar.

"Ehh?" I asked as I turned around.

There was a man leaning up against a tree, it was dark so I couldn't really see him.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm sure that I'll be okay." I said.

"And what makes you think that?" The man asked.

I didn't want to tell him about the Pastas, it didn't feel right, I had a small panic attack.

"Harmony!" Someone shouted from behind me.

I turned around to see Masky running towards me, I felt a little relieved.

"Masky!" I said.

"You disappeared." Masky said as he ran up to me.

"I don't know what happened, I was with Luke and Ben a second ago." I said.

"I lost them too, but we shouldn't worry about them, Toby and Hoodie are watching them." Masky said.

I looked back at the place where the man was, he was gone.

"What?" Masky asked.

"There was just... Never mind that, let's go find the others." I said.

"Alright." Masky said.

We started to walk and I suddenly felt uneasy, I becam dizzy and almost fell over, I grabbed onto Masky for support.

"Are you alright?" Masky asked in concern.

"I... I don't know." I replied.

Masky set me down at the foot of the tree, he checked my eyes and vital areas, I didn't argue mainly because I couldn't see vary well.

"Maybe Slendy's getting to your head." Masky finally said.

"It's not that, he give paranoia, not dizziness." I said trying to stay up.

We rested a moment and I was able to see again, we started to walk again, someone stepped out in front of us, I instantly knew who it was, Zalgo.

"Z-Zalgo?" Masky asked, you could hear the fear in his voice.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here for revenge." Zalgo said.

Masky stepped in front of me.

"If you want her, you'll have to go through me!" He said.

"Gladly." Zalgo said.

The battle began and I fell over, I watched completely helpless as Zalgo and Masky fought, Zalgo grabbed Masky and threw him at a tree, Masky stopped moving.

"Goodbye." Zalgo said as he lifted his hand to slash me.

I curled up into a ball and covered my head with my arms, I wasn't ready to die.