Understanding spirituality using modern science (The complete book on one page)

Life After Death And The Heavens Beyond Model; A Blend Product Of Modern Physics, Islam And Neurological Sciences
Yousuf Tahir Ali

Preface--- Nikola Tesla once said that, "The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

Abstract--- This article discusses the physics of Einstein and Stephen Hawking to keep a brick in understanding life after death and discusses the only way to possibly discover the soul.
Since this uses alot of reference to Islam, so the main assumption is also that the Quran and the sayings of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) are all correct.
The Holy Quran and the authentic ahadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)) have never been proven scientifically wrong till now. Instead as science advances, it has constantly been showing that the Quran and the ahadith have been so right. Since these Islamic sources have never been wrong, so the article takes the assumption that 100% of the Quran and Sahih (authentic) Ahadith are scientific laws. Now I present theories to back them up in this article whilst referencing to the modern day science and artificial intelligence techniques. These theories can be put to test by the scientists of 21st century to figure out whether Islam is the true religion or not.
So, both, the Quran and Ahadeeth, are given a chance to prove their honesty in this article using the laws of relativity and Stephen Hawking's understanding of the black and white holes. Also a new method to study time time in a better fashion has been introduced which divides time into bars, sticks and intervals, as is explained in my manuscript
One theory in this paper deals with Life after Death. It's been an argument whether it exists or not, but since Quran mentions it and Quran hasn't been wronged in other aspects, the assumption is that it does exist. Now this paper derives physical facts from the Quran and utilizes Einstein's relativity to explain things at the time of death after which, future experiments, to approve or disapprove the theory can be conducted. If they fail to reveal the soul, then Islam could be caught over here and Quran can be argued upon. But if it does reveal the soul, thence Quran shall be correct as it has never been proven wrong in all these years since its revelation. If the Quran gets established in the facts of Life After Death, then we finally have a journey after death in this life. That would lead to more curiosity about whether or not to have a religion especially Islam. If the Quran is true regarding hellfire and that disbelievers shall go there, then proving life after death (an important concept) will help reduce the eventual number of people entering fire via a lot of conversions to this religion. The abstract has detailed all things with proper references to Quran, Ahadith and modern day science.
This paper additionally includes the theory of where the Heavens exist. That too is based on the important assumption that the Quran and Ahadith are 100% correct. Future scientists may work on the theories to get to discover a whole new area of life which is after death.

KEYWORDS; Soul, Time, Bars, Sticks, Episodes, Quran, Ahadith, Hadeeth, Prophet, Blackhole, Whitehole, Angels, Resurrection, VEP, BERA.

DECLARATION: -

I certify that they I have no affiliations with or involvement in any organization or entity with any financial interest (such as honoraria; educational grants; participation in speakers' bureaus; membership, employment, consultancies, stock ownership, or other equity interest; and expert testimony or patent-licensing arrangements), or non-financial interest (such as personal or professional relationships, affiliations, knowledge or beliefs) in the subject matter or materials discussed in this manuscript.