-34-

I decided it's time I stop giving Alex such a hard time and speak to him,you know- like a mature person. I've decided to have a little late night picnic with Alex behind campus,there's a park and I'm buying his favorite food.

"I'm going out"I inform Jessie as she sits on her bed ,with her laptop opened ,attempting to finish her homework. Jessie nods her head up and down. I roll my eyes and walk out.

"Okay ,we're almost there"I updated Alex with my hands over his eyes and him trying his best not to trip or fall over anything. "Trust me I got you" I say once more. We walk a few more steps and we make it to the park. "Okay now,open"I say removing my hands from Alexs' face. "What is all this?"Alex says with a smile on his face.

"I decided to throw a little picnic,to make up for how dumb I've been acting these past few months"I say walking towards Alex. "I'm ready to talk about us, whatever 'us'is. And I'm sorry I've been such a jerk"I say wrapping my arms around Alexs' neck. "You sound like the guy in the relationship"Alex jokes,we both let out a laugh. "Oh so a relationship,this is what 'this' is"I joked.

We both take a seat on opposite sides of the blanket. "Wait don't remove the lid yet! I want to record this"I informed Alex before he looked at his food. "Am I being pranked?"Alex says led by a laugh. "No"I teased. "Okay,now open"I demanded.

Alex scoffed once he removed the lid. "A donut"he says as we both laughed. "Yes,I know it's your favorite,and besides I'm a broke college student"I say with a shoulder shrug. "Well I think this will be the best meal I'll ever devour"Alex says.

"Jess still isn't speaking to you?"Alex says as he takes a sip of his water. "No. I really messed up Alex,and I don't think this can be fixed"I admitted. "She'll come around,I can talk to her for you if you'd like"Alex suggested. "I'd like that" I say giving a gentle smile.

"Hey I'm sorry about earlier,it's just with Ethan and Jessie I just wasn't up for talking"I explain. "No Beks,you don't have to apologize,I get it". Alex says quickly.

Ugh,I hate how kind and understanding he is!

"But can we still talk about that? I mean i'm a bit lost,confused"Alex admits. "Yeah I'm sorry,it's just that I'm confused too" I say. "Well would you have a problem with you being my girlfriend?"Alex asked. "Of course not,I'm just worried about Jessie"I say. "Well,what do you want to do?"Alex asks shrugging his shoulders. "Let me talk to Jessie first,make sure she's okay with it"I say. "Beks,Jessie shouldn't be the one to determine if we should be together or not"Alex sassed. "Look,she's already pissed at me for a couple of things ,I don't want us being in a relationship and not telling her - being added to the list"I sassed back.