-2-

I gently pull out all of my luggage's from my trunk and try my best to carry them,i'm convinced my mom snuck rocks in them. I attempt to take the last luggage out of my trunk but the weight led to it falling on the ground and it dragged me down with it.

"Woah woah woah,you okay there?" I hear a deep voice ask,reaching a hand out to help me up. I look up to see a guy with curly hair,he wasn't a typical hot guy,he seemed like a regular college guy,he wasn't to -in the crowd,a guy who has friends but not popular friends if you know what I mean."Yeah,my luggage and I were just fighting" I joke as I stand up with my hand in his. "Let me guess,it won?" the guy jokes leading us both to laughter.

"Alex" he says reaching his hand out for a handshake. "Oh,uhm- Rebeka,or beka"I say leaded by a giggle. "Cool. What brings you here?" he asks picking up my luggage. I'm surprised he kept the conversation going,I thought he'd stop at the luggage joke.

"What are you doing?"I ask in confusion. "Oh I'm sorry,I thought I'd help you take your luggage to your room. Considering that you just lost a fight with it"he says. "Oh,right,sorry I wasn't thinking. Thank you"I say throwing my book bag on and pressing the lock button on my car key.

Alex and I begin to walk to my dorm room and I examine everything in sight,the walls were white,so clean and not a fingerprint illustrated. Students walking around with robes,some making out,and some holding hands with their significant other as they walk towards their destination.

  "So like I was saying...What brings you here?"Alex asks. "Oh,I want to work in the veterinary field. I've actually been here since my freshman year but this is the first time I've lived in the dorms" I say daunting my lips and nodding my head up and down. "No way,I was here last year too!" Alex says with excitement in his voice. "I've never noticed you" Alex adds on. "Same here" I say as I turn the knob on my dorms door and pushing it open.

"Thank you so much"I say throwing my book bag on a bed, I honestly didn't even know which one was mine I just needed to get rid of these bags.

"No problem. Hey is it okay if I got your number just incase anything?" Alex says pulling out his phone. I look at him with my arms crossed and one of my eyebrows risen. "Only because I don't have any friends here"I say snatching Alexs' phone and plugging my number in.  "Thank you" Alex says with a quick smile. "Alright get out"I say pushing Alex out gently. "See you around?" Alex says as we reach the door, "sure" I say slamming the door into his face.