-9-

All classes have ended and I couldn't have been happier. I've made it through the day with a migraine. The alcohol from last night hit me so hard,and I've drank before but not like that.

As I walk across campus trying to make it to my dorm,I spot the mystery guy,the guy that I saw starring at me at the party. I felt Like approaching him and starting a conversation but I thought that'd make me seem desperate. He gave me a smile and began to walk the opposite way. I as well went back to minding my own business and walking to my dorm.

I see a sock on the door and turn the knob,it was locked. "Jess"I yell out ,knocking on the door. I press my head against the door and hear moans and grunts. "Just a second" she responds.

I let out a loud grunt and turn around,making my way to the cafe.

"Next in line"a gentle voice calls out. "Gabbie?" I ask with a smile on my face. "Beka! Hi,oh my god"Gabbie says making her way around the counter to hug me. "I didn't know you still went here"I state. "Yeah I do,I just don't live in the dorms. I actually bought my own apartment not to long ago. It's really close to the campus"Gabbie updates.

Gabbie was a really close friend of mine my freshman year of college,we did everything together. We partied,studied,had spa days,you name it. She was always a good girl,therefore she always made sure I did the right thing. When summer came around we just went separate ways and fell of a bit.

"That's so great,I'm so happy for you"I say with a soft tone in my voice. "Well hey I need to take your order but hit me up, we'll plan something for sometime" Gabbie suggests as she walks back around to the cash register. "Anyway,what would you like?"Gabbie asks grabbing a cup and a sharpie. "Small caramel frappe" I respond as I pull money out of my wallet. "Oh no,consider it on the house. Just take a seat and someone will bring your order to you shortly",Gabbie says pushing my hand with money away. "Thank you Gabbie,seriously" I say as I put my money back into my wallet. "You're welcome,next!"she calls out as I turn and take a seat.

"Hey" I hear a deep voice approach. I look up to see that it was him.