-20-

"Beka" Alex says as his voice cracked. I just stared at him,I didn't say a word. I didn't want to,I didn't feel the need to. I've missed Alex,but I couldn't let him know that.

"Hey"he adds after a couple seconds of silence. "Just came down here to play some video games"he continues. Alex scratches his forehead the walks closer to me. "Look,can we talk?"he asks. "There's nothing to talk about"I sassed as I crossed my arms. "Beks,I'm sorry"Alex adds. "Yeah I'm sure of it"I say bumping shoulders with Alex. "Beka wait"he says grabbing my wrist,the same wrist Ethan gripped on.

"Owe,stop"I say snatching my wrist from Alex and pulling my sleeve down,which didn't stop Alex from observing ,Alex slowly grabs my wrist and pulls my sleeve up. "What happened,why are you all bruised up?"He asks looking straight into my eyes. "Nothing, I burned myself"I lie. Alex scoffs, "Beka that's not a burn"."Just mind your own business alright?"I say before walking off into my room.

"Took you long enough"Jessie says. "Hey so instead of doing nothing all day. I think we should start packing for Florida"Jessie adds. "That would be smart huh?"I say. "Yes,Now let's blast some music and get to packing"Jessie says turning on her Bluetooth speaker on. "Hey I have a question" I say tilting my head. "Does Alex ever talk about me?"I asked Jessie. "Why do you want to know? I thought you guys weren't talking"Jessie says crossing her arms. "We're not,i'd just like to know"I respond. "Oh well,not really but he's not to fond of Ethan"Jessie says. "Why not?"I scoffed.

"I'm not sure if you know this or not but Ethan's pretty in love with you,to the point that if he sees a guy talking to you,he'd beat the hell out of them for it"Jessie says , "yeah but what does that have to do with Alex? We haven't talked"I say. "Someone rumored to Ethan that Alex came in here and you two hooked up or something"Jessie updates. "Because of that,Ethan confronted Alex and told him to back off. Ethan just gave him a little shove but that's still wrong"Jessie says before returning to her closet and pulling out a suitcase.

"I'm sorry Jess,I didn't know that. You know I wouldn't want anything happening to Alex"I admitted. "Yeah,I know ,so talk to Ethan"Jessie suggested. "Alright I'll be back. I'll talk to him now"I say putting on a coat. "I'm really sorry Jessie,seriously"I say. "Beka it's okay"Jessie scoffs, "it's literally not even your fault" she adds. I grunt and make my way out of the room. I furiously walk to Ethan's dorm room,speaking under my breathe ,one angry word at a time.

Once I arrived to Ethans room I banged on the door. "Ethan open up I know you're here!"I yell. Ethan opens the door and pulls me inside. "Are you crazy!?"he rhetorically asked. "Are you!?"I say giving him an aggressive shove. "Why are you telling guys not to talk to me? Why did you put your hands on Alex?"I asked. "Because you're my girlfriend,not theirs and I didn't put my hands on Alex I just shoved him a little bit"Ethan says.

"Either way you put your hands on him you idiot!"I yell. "Look,you cant  control who and who doesn't talk me. It's not like I tell you who to talk to. How would you like it if I went around threatening girls because of you?"I asked Ethan. "Look I just care about you" Ethan excuses. "I get that but don't bring my friends into this they have nothing to do with our relationship"I say before turning around and putting my hand on Ethan's door knob."If this continues,I'm ending it Ethan"I threatened as I opened the door.

Ethan shuts the door not allowing me to get out. "Ethan don't start" I demanded. "No,you listen to me Beka" Ethan says grabbing my chin aggressively. "I told you once and I'll tell you again,you're my girlfriend and I won't have you slutting around,and we are not breaking up. Not on my watch"Ethan demands. "Let me go,now"I say holding onto Ethan's wrist. Ethan lets go and I aggressively open the door,as I get out I slam it and run back to my dorm.