"Are you sure you got the right coordinates? I see no red flags," Delaney said as she sat cross legged in the front seat of the Impala, scrolling through all the information she dug up on Sam's laptop who had passed out in the backseat around an hour ago.

"Maybe you just missed something," Dean remarked and glanced at the screen before his eyes focused back on the road. "I even double checked the coordinates. It's Fitchburg, Wisconsin. Dad wouldn't have sent us coordinates if it wasn't important, Della."

Delaney shut Sam's laptop and placed it on the seat between her and Dean. "Well, I looked and all I could find was a big, steamy pile of shit. Whatever Dad thinks is here, I don't know what it is because there's nothing suspicious."

"Maybe he's going to meet us there."

Delaney highly doubted that. Ever since they had been separated the three Winchester siblings had been trying to find their dad's whereabouts again, but he had gone back to how it was before. Only calling or texting them if there were coordinates for a hunt he found that he thought they should tackle. 

"Yeah, 'cause he's been so easy to find up to this point."

Dean turned to her with a bored expression. "You're a smartass, you know that? Just... stop worrying for thirty seconds, would ya? I'm sure there's something in Fitchburg worth killing."

"OH? What makes you so sure?"

"I'm the oldest, which means... I'm always right."

Delaney snorted and shot her brother an amused look. "That's not how it works, Dean."

"Yes it is!"

The youngest and the oldest Winchester stared down each other for a long moment before Dean broke out into a cheesy grin before he had to focus back on the road so they wouldn't crash. Even though it was just them on the lonely road that lead into Fitchburg.

After a few minutes of driving through the town of Fitchburg that seemed pretty deserted - save for a few of the business owners and their customers. They were in the middle of the town, so shouldn't there be more people out and about? 

"I'm gonna run into that coffee shop and see if I can get information out of the waitress," Dean stated as he parked the car across the street from a small shop with a green awning that read GLASOW'S LUNCH. "I'll bring you back a coffee."

Delaney shooed him away and got out along with him because who knew how long he would be, especially if the waitress wound up being a young girl. She reached through the open window and lightly tapped Sam's face. "Sammy!"