Chapter 26: The Umbra Effect

Umbra: Shadow or Darkness

*later that evening*

Yami Yugi: *was sleeping on the hospital bed* ....

Atem: .........*sigh*

Jaden: How is he doing....?

Atem: He's fine for now but I just dont have a good feeling about something....

Jaden: ? How come?

Atem: I dont know....I just feel different....

Jaden: Are you sick?

Atem: No...I don't think so im going to get some air...*left the hospital room*

Jaden: *looked at Atem as he left* Jeez...*looked at Yugi* ....

Yami Yugi: *woke up coughing up blood*

Jaden: !?! *ran to get a doctor*

Doctor: *came into the room and used a antidote to stop the coughing and bleeding*

Yami Yugi: .....?

Jaden: Are you ok...?

Yami Yugi: *cough* Y-Yea....

Jaden: Phew....ok..

Yami Yugi: *sat up* Where's Atem...? Well....my grandfather atleast...

(Meanwhile with Atem)

Atem: *irises started to glow red as he was smirking and he went to some forest area and made the seal of orichalcos appear*

Atem: "Powers of high, listen to my plea three aspects of the divine I invoke thee this magic time, this magic hour I ask you to lend me your power Bless this symbol with your love bless this symbol with your might I feel you with me day and night hear my call, hear my plea three as one always with me! three as one forever be......

*Yugi said this as he was in the hospital but said it at the same time as Atem

*the seal of orichalcos turned red as energy whipped around him and black shadow wings appeared on him*

Atem: *dark voice* Now.....just to get Yugi....*got up and dashed to the hospital*

Jaden: *had backed away from Yugi* Y-Yugi...?

Yami Yugi: *breathing heavily as his irises were also glowing* J-Jaden...help please...

Jaden: *was about to go help Yugi*

Atem: *appeared infront of Jaden and grabbed him by the throat* *dark voice* Your not stopping my plan......

Jaden: W-What are you talking about....!?

Atem: *dark voice* That plan is none of your concern....just stay away from me and my grandchild.......*dropped Jaden and then grabbed Yugi by the arm*

Yami Yugi: !?! G-Grandfather...!?

Atem: *turned and glared* Werewolf form.....Now...

Yami Yugi: F-First...part...or the second part...?

Atem: *dark voice* The first part will be enough.....