Chapter 8: The Ancient Tomb part 2

(Now for the battle)

Nightslayer: ......*spreads his wings open as white glowing a markings appeared on him* Guys.....move back a little please...

*everyone started to move back a little*

Scarz: You think just because they move back im not gonna hurt them.....your sadly mistaken

Nightslayer: I told you already.....they are not apart of this...

Scarz: *appeared behind Yugi* What if he was to lose his soul right on the spot....

Nightslayer: ......No you said only if you win...AND I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT!!!

Scarz: .....hmph fine (If your wondering what Scarz looks like he's the large dragon in the image above)

Nightslayer: *opened his mouth and red energy was building up* ...........

Scarz: ?

Nightslayer: *shot the blast and it instantly hit Scarz*

Scarz: !? *felt pain* H-HOW!?

Nightslayer: Feeling paralyzed aren't you.....

Scarz: ............*can't move*

OrichalFlasher: THIS IS FOR KILLING MY BROTHER!!! *The Seal Of Orichalcos appeared under Scarz and then a blast went around around him*

Nightslayer: ??

Scarz: W-what the?

OrichalFlasher: *appeared over Scarz and sent down a large Ki blast upon him*

Scarz: ........That does it.....*the blue markings on him started glowing red*

Yami Yugi: *a black ki Blade suddenly stabbed him in the back* ?!?

Nightslayer: ..............

Scarz: Ha! You think I would actually agree to your little agreement?!

Nightslayer: What are you doing to him.....

Scarz: It's nothing.....

Yami Yugi: *irises turned this blue purplish color as his bangs turned cyan and the back of his hair turned red* ...........

Erebus Yugi: *appeared beside Yugi* So I finally appear...

Yami Yugi: *slowly nodded* ....

Yuto: ? *started backing away from Yugi* ? Y-Yugi are you ok??

Yami Yugi: *dark voice* Perfectly......fine......*suddenly a tail wrapped around him*

Nightslayer: Yugi....stop it.....

Yami Yugi: ............*that caused pain but he didn't care* *Grabbed Nightslayer's tail and slammed him to the ground*

Scarz: Yes Yugi....help me instead...

Yami Yugi: *irises turned gray and he stared at the ground*

Raiden: If you say it was nothing.....then why is he acting like that!?

Scarz: Hmph...it's simple he's in my control

LightningSpark: ......leave him out of this

Scarz: Not by a chance!! With his power!? HA! YOUR SADLY MISTAKEN