Chapter 12: Into The Past Part 4

Yusei: Do you guys think our younger selves would even remember us?

Yami Yugi: They might..

Yuma: Eh....who knows but I hope so

Yusaku: Oh yea, Yugi uh....since we're in a different time period does the moon still effect you?

Yami Yugi: I...I don't know, why?

Yusaku: *pointed at the sky*

*the moon was turning red*

Yami Yugi: *looked* Oh....I-I....uh...

Yuto: Yugi if you have to and if it's a bother you can go

Yami Yugi: I-I know....but if I-

Yuto: Yugi....seriously...no matter if you lose control it's up to you to atleast get yourself to a place where you can you know.....calm down

Yurape: Yea...he's right Yugi...

Yami Yugi: *sigh* .......you don't understand....I may feel calm for a while but it won't last for long...

Yusei: Yea, but can't you hide somewhere??

Yami Yugi: I may be capable of hiding myself....but I can't hide my power from escaping and taking me over...

Yuma: Jeez....so there's no way to help you??

Yami Yugi: I mean....if I was comforted enough that would only help for a while...it just needs to happen...*was clutching his chest and breathing heavily*

Yurape: Yugi...

Yami Yugi: I know I know.....I..just don't understand why I have this sudden feeling of fear...

Yusei: Well....this isn't just a normal blood moon....isn't it that super blood wolf moon eclipse...thing....?

Yami Yugi: Mhm....*fell to the ground as energy suddenly was being forced into him which was causing pain* AGHH..!!

Yuma: It's already starting....what do we do??

Yusei: I don't know.....we can't leave him alone....yet we have to if he loses control

Yami Yugi: J-Just go!! Please!! *felt more energy rush through him* *screamed out in pain*

Yusei: I think we should listen....

Yuto: Yea, Just be careful ok Yugi?

Yami Yugi: *dark aura formed around him* Y-Yea.....I-I'll try.......

Yuma: *tried to atleast help* Are you sure...

Yami Yugi: *smacked Yuma's hand away* J-Just....go....I dont want to hurt any of you....

Yusei: Come on guys....