[3]

Time: 22:17 pm
Date: 10/28/19
Location: Avengers Interrogation Room, New York, United States of America
POV: Natasha (Nat) Romanov/Black Widow

This girl is driving me crazy! She's playing on the emotions of all of us and something seems off about her. Like she's holding something back. Fury sent Stark back to his room because he was fuming about the girl.

"Hey guys?" She called out.

"Yes Mrs. Stark?" Fury asked as he opened the door.

"Umm, are you guys allowed to let me go now?" She asked.

"Yes. Do you need a ride home?" I asked.

"Nah. I'm gonna walk." She said. This is suspicious.

"Can't your sister pick you up?" I asked. Maybe she can get a ride instead of walking.

"No. She's gets off of work in half an hour and can't leave any earlier and I really don't want to wait to get home for another 30 minutes so I'm gonna walk." She said, sounding to comfortable for me.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "It's pretty dark outside."

"Yeah I'm sure. Besides, it's not too far away." She tried to sound reassuring.

"Okay." I said, questioning her. We lead her out to the front of the building. She walked out and we walked back into the building. I turned around and she disappeared.

"Wait!" I shouted. "Where did she go?!"

"What do you mean, Agent Romanov?" Fury asked.

"She was just there! Now she's...gone..." I said.

"Check the outdoor cams." Fury instructed security. We looked at the camera feed and saw her walking. Then she moved in a blur and was gone.

"Who or what is she?" I wondered aloud. What the hell just happened. And what the hell is she. I hope we have an address. Because I need to know.

"Find that girl." Fury ordered as he walked away. He walked into the elevator. As the door closed, I heard him say, "And get her on the Avengers Initiative stat." Oh boy! Another new addition.

Shit.