[2]

AN:
Anastasia's pic is above ^^

Time: 21:42 pm
Date: 10/28/19
Location: Avengers Interrogation Room, New York, United States of America
POV: Anastasia (Tasi) Stark/Vampire/Demigod

This sucks. That's all I have to say. I was trying to get to Annabelle's house. She offered me place to stay while my family life is heated. Yes, I'm on the run. Yes, I have a family. Well kind of. Yes, they know I'm on the run. No, they didn't call the police. They understand that in times like this, I need to get out and away. Then the cops came and told me that they needed to interview me on a crime that occured 5 minutes away from where I was and that I could have been a witness. I said okay and they took me in the van to the station. Next thing that I know, they took me to the Avenger's HQ. Lovely. Now the freaking government is after me too. 20 minutes later, I'm sitting in a metal chair in a white room with a pane of glass behind me that they can see through but I can't. I didn't think that things could get any worse than they were. Then the door opened. And he came in. That's when my day went from decent to awful.

"Mrs. Stark, my name is Director Fury, this is Tony Stark, and Agent Romanov. We are from SHIELD and we need to ask you some questions." The eyepatch person said.

"Okay." I said in a bored tone. I don't need no government agency all up in my business and in my family life. I definitely didn't need them knowing my secret: I'm a vampire. Well a demigod turned vampire. Life sucks and I got two curses that I didn't want.

"Where were you at 7:38 tonight." Agent Romanov asked.

"Why?" I asked, suspicion in my mind.

"Aster Black we murdered and we have reason to believe that you were at the scene of the crime." Fury said, putting a picture on the table and sliding it towards me. I looked at it and picked it up to look at the wound closer. So Black is a werewolf. Great.

"Well, I was walking down the street and I stopped at an ATM to withdraw some money for food." I said.

"Which ATM and what street was it on?" She asked.

"Umm...it was a PenAir ATM and I think it was on Elm street. I wasn't paying attention to the street name. But I did grab food at Publix that was on 27th or some street like that if that helps." I said. In reality, I withdrew the money to get a bottle from the store to store blood from my hunt. I also bought a sandwich and gave to a homeless girl that was around the ATM area when I got there. I went out and hunted, grabbing a few animals and taking blood. Don't worry. I didn't kill them. Honestly, I'm considered to be a conservative vegetarian within my community. Conservative because I try to avoid killing at all times and vegetarian because I don't drink human blood.

"Did you steal my last name?" Tony bursts out. Not expecting that. Or him to even be who he is. Or to even look like his father, Howard Stark. My older brother. So that makes me Tony's Aunt. Not that he needs to know that.

"Tony!" Agent Romanov hissed at him. I like her. She's got attitude. Kinda like me.

"Umm...no? There are more people than you think with the last name of Stark. And thanks for making my life a living nightmare by the way." I sassed back. He wants to pick a fight with me, I'm gonna sass him to the moon.

"What do you mean a 'living nightmare'?" Agent Romanov asked.

"Well, Stark is known for being rich and famous so I have been kidnapped I think twice now, because of the money thing, and I should probably mention that there is a gun in my bag, and I do have a concealed carry permit although I hate that thing, my parents made me get it, and a pocket knife for emergencies. However, those are the only weapons that I carry on me. Oh! And I should probably call my sister to tell her where I am. She was expecting me at 7:15 and she's probably panicking right now because after 9." I said. Annabelle isn't my sister but whatever. It's a good excuse to call her and tell her what is going on.

"Okay. We'll give you a minute to call her." Fury says and justers to the other two to leave the room. I pulled out my phone and called Annie. She picked up after the first ring.

"Where the bloody hell are you!" Annie cried into the phone.

"Geeze sis, didn't know that you cared so much!" I joked.

"Wait, sis? Oh. Government caught you?" She asked. We had a deal that if the government caught us, we would call the other person and talk to them as a sister, not friend.

"Yeah, umm, about that..." I started.

"Did you tell them?" She sounded panicky. Oh gods.

"NO, No, No, no! I didn't tell them anything that they didn't already know sis! Hey, can you pick me up? They took me to the Avengers HQ in upstate and I didn't drive there." I tried to reason and change the subject.

"I wish that I could, but it's too far out. Can you get them to let you go so you can run back. I'll clean up the house a little bit if they insist on driving you." Was She said. "Clean up" must mean there is blood on the counters that needed to get put up and food needed to be bought to look normal. We can eat normal human food but we usually don't.

"Okay. See you soon? Hopefully?" I said and hung up.

"Hey guys?" I asked to the glass. In walked Fury and Romanov. Tony must have left at some point during my phone call.

"Yes Mrs. Stark?" Fury asked.

"Umm, are you guys allowed to let me go now?" I asked.

"Yes. Do you need a ride home?" Romanov asked.

"Nah. I'm gonna walk." I said trying to sound like I'm shrugging it off.

"Can't your sister pick you up?" She asked.

"No. She's gets off of work in half an hour and can't leave any earlier and I really don't want to wait to get home for another 30 minutes so I'm gonna walk." I said, crossing my fingers that they would let me go.

"Are you sure?" She asked. "It's pretty dark outside."

"Yeah I'm sure. Besides, it's not too far away." I tried to sound reassuring.

"Okay." She said, almost questioning me. They lead me out to the front of the building. I walked just far enough for them to head back inside and speed up to full running speed. Let me tell you, I'm just as fast a car going over 70 mph.