Four Friends Alone

Author's Note: My first ever Fanfic here. Hope you enjoy.

Years after the family friendly restaurant closed down, and the doors were offically locked, firing all existing guards that worked there, the animatronics were released on 'free roam.' But they couldn't leave the building, thought...

Chica and Bonnie were sitting on the stage they used to perform on. They had a soft, flowing conversation, as Freddy sat in the back of the room, watching the two. He had a soft smile, as Foxy walked up behind him. "Freddy?" He softly asked, sitting next to him. "Yes, Foxy?" Freddy replied, looking at Foxy now, his glowing eyes fixed on Foxy's eyes. "Do you think... That they'll come back? That they'll 'fix' me?" Foxy slowly asked. Freddy went into thought, before answering, "I don't know... I'm sure we can fix you up, though..." Freddy offered, looking at his friend with concern. "Yea... Sure..." Foxy said, doubfully, and sighed. "If you need me... I'll be at Pirates Cove." Foxy said after a long silence. Chica looked up, as Foxy walked off, before looking back at Bonnie. "Hey, Chica, you okay?" Bonnie asked, her voice a bit rusty. "Yea... Yea... Just worrying for Foxy." Chica answered, her eyes flickering back up at where Foxy disappeared to. "Why don't you go talk to him? See if you can't cheer him up." Bonnie offered, as Chica stood. "Yeah, okay. I will." She said, and followed after Foxy.

After Chica left, Bonnie looked across the room, her eyes landing on a rusty Freddy, as he got up and walked over to her. "Hello, Freddy." Bonnie said, as she straightened her ears, looking at Freddy. "Hello, my lil bunny." He answered, his rusty finger running alongside her purple cheek. "Your bunny?" Bonnie asked, a small smile of her face. "Yes. Mine. And mine only." He murmured, as Bonnie gave a soft giggle. "Freddy... Tell me a story." Bonnie whispered, as she sat down. Freddy sat beside her, as he looked at her. "About anything... About you." She whispered, looking up at him. He thought for a moment. "Oh, I have the perfect story..."

Chica slowly walked into Pirate's Cove. "Foxy?" Chica called, as she walked to the 'Out of Order' sign. She glared at the sign, as if it were a bad luck symbol. "Yes?" A gruff voice asked, before a small head popped out. "Chica... What are you doing here?" He then asked, his voice softer when he saw her. "I came to check on you." Chica answered slowly. "Well, your wasting your time, you don't need to check on me." Foxy grumbled lowly. "Oh, Foxy." Chica giggled, as she crawled over to the curtain. "I can check on you when I need to." She whispered, sitting across from him. "Well, don't." Foxy murmured, but was happy that Chica worried about him. He knew someone cared. Usually Bonnie checks on him, just to see if he was holding up, but now that Chica was here, he felt a bit more happier. He loved seeing Chica, wiether it be singing or dancing, or even watching her from the darkness. He felt like he and Chica had a connection, and Chica felt it too. "Chica... I..." Foxy was cut off. "Hey guys. Freddy's gonna tell us a story. You wanna join?" Bonnie asked as she bounded in. Chica looked at Foxy, as Foxy slowly nodded. "Yea... Sure." Foxy said, as he stood. Chica did as well. "Lets go hear a story." Chica mumbled smiling.

Author's note: Thanks for reading, and if you like it, I'll finish it off soon. Thanks soo much and I hope you enjoyed my first part of my Fanfic!!