chapter eleven; misunderstanding.

Start from the beginning

"Chaeng? You okay?" I looked up feeling sweat rolled down my neck. Lisa. "Because you don't look too great, almost pale." Jisoo nodded with a worried face. "Yeah we can just hang out another time, If you're not feeling well." Feeling my forehead with the back of her palm.

I shook my head. That's a bad idea, I don't want to stay alone fearing the voice will psycho me again. "No! I-I'm fine, let's get going. It's just this turtle neck that I'm wearing is a bit hot is all." Pointing at the turtle neck I wore to cover the still obvious hickey Jennie left me as I lied through my teeth. I smiled at them reassuringly as they still held worried faces.

As I drove to our destination, I felt a buzzing feeling in the back of my head again. Oh no - Oh yes!

ONE - taking pictures of her without her consent. Sleeping pictures, daily routine pictures, NAKED pictures - oh! And don't forget the after sex pictures you took of her that morning. I'd say, those were by far my favourite. Real piece of work, classic.

Gripping the steering wheel tight, clearly pissed off at the voice. The girls were chatting up like normal as they talked about movies and gossips about the gym teacher having a secret affair with one of the students in school. I'd give my remarks, trying to shake off the voice. But -

TWO - stealing her underwear? Really Chae? Do you get off at her scent? Very, Very sexy.

Clenching my jaw as we neared the Neon Diner, literally its name; guess it fits their theme. Trying to park as it continued.

THREE - The sextape.

I pressed the brake pedal so hard that the three of us jolted frontwards. "FUCK - Sorry!! I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention." They chuckled nervously at me as Jisoo said "Careful, we don't want the Beetle incident to make a comeback now do we?" Which earned her a swat to the shoulder by Lisa.

Chuckling at me; I hope you know what you're doing, Chaeyoungie.

As we received our orders, they started to bombard me with question about that night. I didn't give out the full details on what happened. They can never know the truth.

" And after dinner, we had a few drinks and it just.... Happened. That's it really."

"Booooo, that sucks. Really wanted you to spoil the hot steamy sex you guys had." Lisa said that made me choke on the milkshake I was sipping.

"I wonder why I'm still friends with you." as Jisoo shook her head. "Pftt - you're in love with me and we all know that." Lisa smugly state it like it's facts. "HA! you wish." Trying to roll her eyes, but the reddened of her cheeks sort of gave it away. Fortunately for Jisoo, Lisa was oblivious to this, but I noticed. Jisoo looked at me and I smiled understandingly at her. I see her let out a breath indicating her relief at my cooperation.

"What did she think of you having a penis though? Must've been a surprise for her." Jisoo genuinely curious as she leaned in. "Actually she knew about it already. Like I said, she babysat me since I was twelve. The cat was eventually coming out of the box at anytime." I shrugged. Jisoo raised an eyebrow at this. "Wait she saw it before this? When?"

Rubbing my cheeks to cover from the embarrassing memory, "I was peeing and I forgot to lock the door, she accidentally came in. Let's just say there were pee stains all over the wall as we freaked at each other."

"HAHAHAHA LOOOOOL." I ducked my head on the table and groaned out loud. Jerks, both of them. Finally after a few minutes, they're laughter died.

"Hey, don't look now but your wife is here and she's giving you eye-sex from another booth. At your 9 O'clock." I made the mistake to look at the direction Lisa specifically told me not to. I mean come on! Doesn't it make you want to do something more when asked not to?

"Okay damn let's just hope she doesn't -" I was cut off by lisa. "Oh shit! Too late, she's coming over." I groaned internally at this.

I groaned more as she called out to me, "HUBBYYYY." Noooooo I can feel her Heart-eyes shooting at me.

I smiled at her. "Hey, Yeri. I didn't realized you were here." She surprised me as she sat on my lap. She smells like Jennie. But not as addicting as Jennie. "I was here the whole time with Joy and Wendy. I waved at you when you came in but you seem distracted." She wrapped her arms around me with a pout. I glared at my best friends as they snickered at me from across the table. "Oh yeah, sorry about that. Um can you like do me a favor of getting off-" she cut me off with a kiss on the cheek that surprised me.

"I was wondering when we were going to start working on our History assignment together." She reminded me. Oh shit that's right, we're partners for this project. Unfortunately, we were desk mates for that class. "Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me about that. How about Saturday, 12 p.m, at your house?" I suggested. She thought for a moment and answered with, "Sounds good but I prefer your house than mine, I have nosey sisters." She whispered into my ears, "I would really love some alone time with my hubby." Made me shiver in disgust and I'm pretty sure my dead mother can feel it in her grave.

"Um... fine. Your call." I heard the chime of the bell indicating someone entered the diner but I didn't get to see who entered because I was being showered by Yeri's kisses on the cheek. When all of a sudden I got a view of Jennie's shocked face that turned to hurt and anger at what she's seeing.

I start to stammer in my seat as I tried to get Yeri off of me. I realized she came in with some hot ass guy. WHO THE FUCK IS HE? WHO THE FUCK IS HE? The voice and I exclaimed angrily. I saw her say a few things to him and dragged him out of the diner. "Hubby where are you going?!" I ran out to chase Jennie and stopped her from getting into that dude's car.

"Jen- Hey, hey, hey. Wait baby, I can explain what that was." She frowned at me trying to pry the hand that I was holding her wrist with. "Let go of me Chaeyoung." The guy that was with Jennie looked at us in concerned. "It's okay Bobby, just start up the car." BOBBY? WHO'S BOBBY? WHAT KINDA NAME IS BOBBY?

"Who's he, ha? I thought you were with Joohyun." Clearly pissed at her. "It's none of your business. Just go back with your girl toy already." Rolling her eyes at me. The nerve of this woman, you don't get to roll your eyes at me like that. "And I thought you were busy studying! But I guess not from the way you were BUSY getting kissed by that girl!" She spat at me, I was ready to defend myself when;

"Besides, it's not like we're in a relationship or anything. It was just a hook up."

I let go of her. What? How- how could she say that?

"You - you don't mean that." Trying to hide the hurt in my voice. She clenched her jaw.

"I'm on a date with him if you were wondering. He's a great guy." My expression turned deadly as I stared at her. I was ready to pop anyone at that time, oooo lord. "So do I mean nothing to you? Is that it? Is that what you're implying?" Her eyes softened all of a sudden but she quickly caught herself.

"I have to go, I hope you had fun with that girl." Getting into the car without a single glance at me.

"I told you it wasn't anything like that!" I shouted as they drove off .

I hear footsteps behind me and Jisoo pulled my hand. "Chaeng, are you okay?" I gritted my teeth fuming in anger at what just happened. I'M SO ANGRY. FUCKING PISSED. HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT AFTER EVERYTHING. SHE HURT YOU. SHE HURT US. I took a deep breath trying to calm my anger, afraid I'll do something reckless. I turned around and saw that Yeri followed the two out and was looking at me worryingly.

Facing her directly I said, "Saturday. At 12. Don't be late." she beamed at me. "Let's go gays, I've lost my appetite already."

Welp. Guess I ain't sticking with the lovey dovey bullshit k sorry folks. Shit is about to go down.

Sociopathic authornim out.

p.s. chapter 12 is actually finished