The Singhs & Raura?

CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT

___________

Laura dragged me into her home. She wanted me to meet her parents... well her real parents, but I don't know why she was so eager. Laura was holding my hand, dragging me through the house.

She stopped, probably thinking of where her parents could be, she turned around and smiled at me, I naturally returned the smile.

Man I just love her smile it's so beautiful, it could brighten the darkest of days.

Man she's just so beautiful and happy.

I wish she was mine... did I just think that?

Laura: Ross??

Ross: Yes what is it Laur...?

Laura: Did you hear What I said....?

Ross: No I'm sorry I was lost in thought. Do you mind repeating what you said?

Laura giggled a little...

Laura: I said my parents don't seem to be home so we could wait or go do something or whatever...

Ross: We could go upstairs and watch a movie and wait for your parents to come home...

Laura: Sounds like a plan...

And so Laura and I headed upstairs... shifting through all her movies...

Laura: What do you want to watch?

Ross: Ro-me---

Before I could finish Laura cut me off. ..

Laura: You know besides Romeo and Juliet...

Ross: Oh um then let's watch If I Stay...

Laura: Ok that movie is beautiful...

Seems we still have the same taste in movies...

We sat down on the edge of her bed...

She got up too get snacks... when she came back the movie was about to start...

Instead of sitting on the edge of the bed like before she moved to the head of the bed...

Guess she doesn't want too sit with me...

Laura: Come Rossy come sit next to me...

Yay she does want me to sit with her...

I get up and sit next to her but not too close...

Laura: Why are you so far away... come closer

I was surprised but I didn't question her, I moved closer, so close there was no more space between us...

Than she did the most surprising thing ever,

She leaned her head against me...

Laura: Ross?

Ross: Yes Laur?

She started playing with her fingers and messing with her hair...

Ross: What is it Laur, you know you could tell me anything right?

She nodded her head...

Ross: So what's up?

Laura's POV:

I just looked at the handsome man in front of me. I wanted to tell him how I feel... I was playing with my fingers and messing with my hair...

Ross: What is it Laur, you know you could tell me anything right?

I nodded my head...

Ross: So what's up?

Instead of Answering I crashed my lips into his... he was caught completely off guard. I put as much passion as I could into the kiss. After a few seconds he started to kiss back...

He pushed me down onto the bed so that I was laying down... as we were kissing I felt his hand sliding up my shirt...

I have never done anything like this with a guy but yet I didn't stop him it felt right...

He stopped kissing me for a minute and pulled my shirt off over my head... right after it was off he started kissing me again... I can't get enough of his kisses...

Ross' POV:

After pulling off her shirt I felt her hands on my chest unbuttoning my shirt...and soon she pulled it off...

Before long we both were naked...

I looked at her to make sure she was sure and alright....

She just nodded her head....

I lined myself up at her entrance and pushed in...

To be honest I never went this far with a girl before... even after I was allowed to do whatever I wanted...

She's my first... and from the way it feels I'm her first too.

After the initial pain wore off I started thrusting inside of her...

I can't believe I'm doing this... after a few minutes I was about to come... as soon as I did I realised how much I f*ucked up... were aren't even dating yet...

I did the worst thing I could've did in a situation like this... I got dressed and ran...

Laura's POV:

As soon as Ross came he got dressed and took off... I was laying there like WTF... I'm so confused right now... I curled up into a ball and started to cry...

______

Enjoy

One Love

Love you all

Comment and vote please