Fuck You

An entire day had passed by now, the sound of what would be mimicking gunfire shrouded the empty silence and snuffed it out. As Takashi walked in he was wearing an apron today rather than his usual surgeon outfit. "I've got awful news Y/N.. your pals gremory was it? Managed to sneak their way inside, nasty little shits, I also found something you'd wanna see." Takashi then through a severed arm in front of Y/N it was Akasa's no doubt.  "Found this in a cage I was keeping my slave the bastard escaped.. maybe he's the one who called your pals.. anyway time is short for the both of us.. you see I am an Evil dragon probably the most powerful one in the human world right now.. but i sense a deep power inside you my little pet, so i want it as mine.. and how does animals gain strength? We eat yes YES I'm gonna eat you first the hands then the arms and neck and face!" He leaned in to Y/N who was quiet during the whole thing.. "poor boy must have fell asleep.. oh well" Takashi reached forward and when he placed his hand...

Y/n sprung forward with his arms breaking the binds and digging in his nails into Takashi's flesh as he pulled him in and tore off his nose. Takashi quickly jumped back to recover he noticed something Y/N was... chewing. Takashi felt his face and immediately screamed in Agony. "Disgusting..." Y/N said then looked up "well.. come on" Takashi growled as his eyes turned yellow and silted as he charged at Y/N, Y/N dug into his mouth pulling out bits of cartilage. He grabbed Takashi's face and bit an entire chunk out his left cheek faster than it even had time to bleed! Takashi noticed immediately this time with another scream as he was getting more pissed he opened his mouth and began to breath fire as scales covered his face. Y/N broke his shackles then jumped back off the chair before he could hit. "I'll burn the flesh off your bones!!" Takashi screamed as he was suddenly silenced by the chair slammed over his head biting off his tongue. The scales and his dragon body began to slowly break but not fully making him look like a deformed dragon hybrid.

Y/N took the back of the chair and held it over the front part of his neck and bit into the scales. He was thrown off and landed gracefully on his feet. "Foul, like horse shit that's been aged. Is that what an abomination taste like?" Takashi returned with a beastial roar as he chased blindly at Y/N. Y/N jumped and flipped out the way until he saw an opening and kicked at Takashi's face however he grabbed his foot with his sharp jagged teeth and through him into the wall. The impact caused rubble to fall and dust to be kicked up into the air like a cloud and Y/N emerged from that cloud as Takashi gasped his leg began to snap and peel back into shape "you mutilated and tortured me in horrific ways yet you thought that bite would hurt?"

"I'll give you credit.. your defenses are high.. higher than mine but I hit much HARDER!!" Suddenly spell circles appeared and he fired a beam of magic at Takashi. The beam didn't peirce him though it only knocked him into a wall. "That hide.. it's pretty strong can't break it... so i guess I'll just peel it off" and with that Y/N began walking towards Takashi who yet again charged like a desperate animal. He used a variety of magic and breath based attacks yet non landed home. As Y/N jumped and twirled moving closer and closer suddenly two no four wings sprouted from his back. The wings pierced Takashi's hide and slammed him into the nearest wall where he was then dragged and thrown into the floor. Y/N hovered over Takashi's bleeding body as he opened his mouth for a final attack "FCK YU" but was interrupted as Y/N slammed his heel into the bridge of his nose. "Fuck you" The wings stabbing into his joints pinning him down as Y/N's teeth glinted with the light. "You said we get more powerful by eating each other right? Then you made some decoration that you wanted to eat me? That's funny cause since you said that, it should be justified if I ate you instead" Takashi realized too late that he was the prey, as Y/N began to eat and peel his skin and muscles off his body he then ate the brain. A surge of power was felt as a shiver throughout his body.