Freed Vs. Y/N

It's been a few days of non stop training and learning about devils and angels all courtesy of Rias and her minons. Y/N thought, he walked into the club after a long school day to be met with Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, and finally Issei. "Y/N, you and Issei will have a job today you are to meet them at this house" Rias handed Issei a GPS device as he took the device he didn't seem as eager anymore. Y/N began to winder why not he was still the center of Rias and the club with his gesr yet he acts as if he's..second best

Y/N created a teleportation circle which causes Issei to finally speak "Hey! Why does Y/N get to teleport! If we're working together we should both have to bi-" before Issei could finish Y/N had dissapeared into thin air causeming Akeno to place a hand on her chin "ah well guess he didn't want to stick around" Y/N began to examine the outside of the house something felt off it made his skin crawl. "Damnit why isn't Issei here.." Y/N whispered to himself. "hey!" Issei called out his breath was ragged and heavy "that..wasn't..cool!" He hopped off his bike and walked up to you.

"C'mon i wanna get out of here.." Y/N said softly and walked into the house as Issei followed behind silently he cursed Y/N in his mind. Eventually they came to a stop at the stench of death but by then it was too late.. Bodies upon pools of blood caked the floor like a fresh waxing. Y/N turned to Issei and was about to speak when "Well well well.." A voice came from behind a corner. A male with silver hair walked into view. "Hello you demonic lil shits and welcome to your death!" Issei was still trying to process the scene but this was all but familiar for Y/N he sprang towards freed and sent an uppercut towards freed's jaw.

But freed was quick he was no push over, Freed jumped back and laughed "you're gonna have to be faster than that!" Y/N looked back at Issei "Gear now!! Get as much strength as you can I'll buy you some time!" Issei looked at him and snapped out of his state of shock "no i won't just!" Y/N glared back at Issei "if I die you need to be able to escape now shut up and listen to me!" Freed sent two bullets into Y/N tearing into his chest but not deep enough. Freed was confused those bullets should've been like butter and a hot knife. Y/N flinched as he ignored the pain he charged at Freed again.

Quickly Y/N began to unleash a combo of kicks and punches freed was unable to retrieve his sword quick enough and he was too focused on dodging to keep his footing. Suddenly Y/N sent a hook which freed ducked under but was then kneed in the chin. Stunned Y/N sweeped his legs and punched Freed in his nose knocking his head into the floor. Y/N jumped back as Freed stood up growling with a smile "your punches barely even hurt whatever you are you're pathetic time to die shit bag" Freed charged Y/N with a sword. Y/N narrowly dodged the slashes they danced around the room with Issei barely being able to help in any way.

Suddenly Freed began to rapidly jap his sword of light towards him with blinding speed. The attacks cutted deep into his shoulder fore arm, waist, legs, and face until suddenly.. Bang.. A gun fired off right into your left eye it was a bucket of lava being poured into Y/N's skull. A scream he crumbled to his feet holding his eye "IT'S FALLING OUT!!" Then suddenly the sword stabbed through the back of his head and through his right eye causing. Freed to laugh and Issei screamed "Awe! Look at that he tried to take me on but at the end of the day he's just a low level shit pile!"

.....Carnage...thats all Y/N saw and a pair of red dragon eyes towering above it all "well well looks like this is it...we're gonna die" the voice said Y/N looked at the eyes "but I don't want to..imI just made some friends.. "Yeah those friends. They'll most likely be killed too so will Issei." The dragon spoke as his eyes showed Issei fighting with Freed. Y/N screamed "no run! We can't win!" The dragon then showed his entire scale armored body "he can't hear you, there's a way we can survive... Give me the keys if only for a momment and we'll save issei and his little friend as well.. Y/N was confused "what who?" Again he showed the battle Issei was on the ground and Asia was pinned against the wall.

"No...No how could i let this happen!" The dragon crawled over to Y/N "give in and we can save them give me the Keys give me control!" Y/N looked up at the glowing orange eyes "Save..them" the dragon laughed and then everything went dark.

Y/N stood up his hair turned to black dragon scales as a single dragon wing with ablack frame and orange wing flaps brust from his back, and black and orange dragon claws covered his hands with orange dragon eyes. "I won't let you.... KILL ANYONE ELSE!!!" Y/N looked up and stared at freed out the coner of his eyes his teeth razor sharp. "I've heard of this..outrage you're a fucking dragon!" Freed said as he through Asia to the side "come on bi-" Y/N dissapeared but was moving extremely fast he grabbed Freed's throat and slammed him into a wall. Y/N dropped freed the held him by his hair "We're gonna EAT YOU!" Y/N grabbed Freed's arm and twisted it breaking it as Freed screamed he was cut short by a flurry of punches and claws. Y/N prepared to kill him when suddenly a portal opened "ugh thought you evil dragons was wiped out" Y/N look up and roared. He prepared to attack when suddenly he heard singing suddenly he was engulfed in a tornado of flames for a brief moment as he returned back to normal. Kiba quickly ran forward and caught Y/N as he passed out.

Koneko picked up Issei and took him to Akeno and Rias. While he kocked amd screamed. Quickly before any damage could be done Rias and akeno closed the portal and teleported home with everyone.