First Filler of the book!

"AHHH!" Y/N screamed, as he sat up his hands fumbled over his face stretching out his eyelids, he had beads of sweat spreaded across his forehead as he then leaned his hand onto his eye. Suddenly multiple images and voices came at Y/N all at once "f-freed...i was dead... Right?" He asked himself. A voice then tore him from his thoughts it was feminine and all too recognizable "no, luckily Akeno was able to calm you down with a song and I healed your head and body to the best of my abilities..how do you feel?" Y/N quickly darted his head towards the voice and saw Rias sitting in his bed more importantly she was naked. Y/N placed his hands over his nose in an attempt to stop it from bleeding. "This doesn't look good...did we...did I...are you?!" Rias could only giggle "from a dragon bent on destruction to a highschool student in just one night" she spoke in a mocking tone, I'm still a virgin and so are you, my healing magic works best when I'm completely naked" she then stood up and began to slip into her underwear. Y/N turned away and noticed he was also naked as well this didn't do well for him emotionally he screamed mentally and wrapped himself up in his blanket. 

Knock, knock, knock.. Instantly Y/N knew what this meant "Asaka..." He mouthed then ran to the door grabbing a chair and propped it under the knob "hold on Asaka I'm busy right now!" Asaka gritted his teeth 

"What exactly are you still doing?! Breakfast just ended and you JUST woke up what are you yankin' it or something?" He shouted "if you haven't noticed my books are still inside so either you open the door or i break it down!" Y/N shouted back as ...

"What exactly are you still doing?! Breakfast just ended and you JUST woke up what are you yankin' it or something?" He shouted "if you haven't noticed my books are still inside so either you open the door or i break it down!" Y/N shouted back as he began to slip on his own clothes while Rias just watched from the sidelines " oh yeah!? Think your weak ass can break down this door well then go ahead and try flunkie!" Y/N was about to say more when his mouth was covered by Rias he looked up at her seeing she just now put on her shirt "Mr. Asaka is it? Could you please wait a moment while me and Y/N get dressed?" Y/N and Asaka suddenly felt as if something broke. "So you have a girl in their could've just said so from the beginning I'll give you a few extra minutes but you better have performed well or you make us other guys look bad in comparison" Y/N screamed under the muffled grip or Rias "Thank you we won't be long!"

Y/N was then released as he looked at Rias like she just done the worst imaginable thing "what I got us some time" Y/N was just at a lost for words he finished the minor details of his uniform and then he placed his hand on his forehead "I feel like my head is burning from the inside out.." He groaned as Rais nodded pulling up her skirt and finishing her skirt "I'll go over what happened at club as for now try your best to get through the day.." Rias gave Y/N a hug as she then opened the door Asaka fell into the dorm hitting the side of his face. "By President" Y/N waved as he then looked down at Asaka with a death glare "so you was listening to us huh?" Asaka gave a nervous laugh as Y/N held up his fist.

Hours had passed and it was the end of the day Y/N had finished up his last Assignment and placed his hands behind his head as he leanded back Asaka walked over and held out his fist to which Y/N met with a bump of his own "I've got some extra cash from working around the school lets go out tonight" Y/N looked at Issei, I have club.. But "Alright lets do it i could use the fun" Asaka placed his hand around Y/N and laughed "Great and believe me i know you're more paler than usual!" He said with a laugh. "Oh fuck off" Y/N stood up. There was that dream yesterday. He wondered if Rias knew anything about what happened to the Exorcist. But if he left now it'll look suspicious.

A few hours passed and Asaka and Y/N had gone to a spicy noodles restaurant it looked like an old wooden hut however the buidling was well ventilated. Asaka and Y/N downed cup after cup as a never ending  competition of one upping each other. The spiciness kicked in soon after as Y/N was sweating and snot started to build up in their nose. Eventually after the 20th cup Asaka caved he was completely spiced out. That's when a woman came up to their table. "Wow you both did well, here's your bill. Ya know if you enter the spicy noodles eating contest I'm sure at least one of you can win the grand prize. Asaka and Y/N looked at the waitress as Asaka took the bill he began to speak "what's that?" The waitress pulled out a flyer and handed it to them "one ticket of free ramen for a month. It starts a week from now, just bring this flyer and walk up bam you're in, hope to see you guys win."

Once they left The Hut Asaka let out a large burp as Y/N did one as well but much longer than Asaka making them both laugh. As they walked Asaka felt a sharp pain then being lifted off the ground. He then hit a wall and was knocked unconscious. Y/N stared at the demon as he suddenly disappeared. The thing this devil looked at Asaka's body like he was a meal. "Good isn't he? I sensed a dragon energy and assumed that maybe it'll be him but an attack like that? I guess not.. hey you won't mind if I take a bite of your meal would you?" Y/N was confused at the request "what? Asaka isn't.. food" the devil began to laugh "you got the dragon's aura an evil one at that you should have eaten at least one human as a stray it's worth betraying your master for."

Y/N began walking towards the stray "Asaka isn't food, get away from hi-" Y/N was suddenly knocked off his feet "what do you mean NOT food? All humans are good for is to be eaten! You're dragon buddies didn't tell You? Years ago Evil dragons used to devour humans, devils, pretty much anything they could get their hands on and take on the being's power and energy as their own. Somethin' tells me this guy right here has a lot of energy for a human"

Y/N quickly started to run as he yelled for the stray to get away from his friend, but the stray quickly punched Asaka in the stomach then round house kicked him into a wall. Y/N coughed the hit to his face might've broken a tooth the blood dripped  from the corner of his mouth as he stood up shaking. "You can't beat me" said the stray as he created a rune magic he sent multiple magic missiles. Y/N jumped out the way but was caught in the explosion. He was thrown farther back but landed on his feet. "I...i can't even get close.. I need more power!" Suddenly Y/N felt a pulsing pain in his head along with the voice "ask and you shall receive" said the voice and  Y/N's skin began to harden but no wings was present this time he had more control? No just a less need for power enough to win this fight. Y/N's left eye turned red as he looked at the stray he charged him. The stray could barely react before Y/N was over him. He grabbed the Stray by the face and began to lash out smashing his face repeatedly into the wall over and over again. Y/N I'm a quick succession began to rapidly punch the stray in his chest and stomach. Until eventually he broke through.

Y/N looked at the stray with a laugh "It's...y-you who can't d-defeat me!" Y/N began to laugh maniacally as he knelt down next to the stray "y..you really a..re a mo...monster" Y/N suddenly began to break off a finger "if I eat you...I'll get stronger..." Y/N began to repeat eat over and over again as he began to devour the stray while he was still breathing until he was a bloodied mess. That's when Rias was suddenly teleported to his location. "Y/N I felt a sudden increase in your body wh.." She stared at Y/N as he ripped the flesh from the stray and ate it. Rias quickly casted a spell binding him and then subduing his powers by knocking him out cold.

A day has passed sense then and Asaka and Y/N had been in recovery with Y/N healing mentally with rest than actual physical injuries. They laid on beds in the club room when Rias walked in she saw Y/N sitting on the frame of a window. She called him over and once they was behind the door. She began to fill him in on what happened unknowingly Asaka was listening while looking around. He began to find multiple fliers and ties to Them being devils..