Tradgey

A/N:I decided to write this at 69 views cause I'm lewd like that but this is a trigger warning for the next two chapters are gonna be filled with Gore and torture.

A few days had passed since Y/N tapped into his powers he continued to strengthen his physical body in hopes that one day he could take the strain of his full abilities without having to let loose his true nature. "HAAA!" As Y/N through a punch he shattered a rock bigger than he was. When a dragon gate opened Y/N jumped in he appeared in the club house and saw the Phoenix house and rias looking more or less irritated than ever. Issei was about to lose his cool when suddenly a staff was sent right into his gut. Or rather it would've if it wasn't for Y/N before the pawn could strike Issei Y/N stepped in he grabbed the staff and slammed his fist into it breaking it in half then in a single second slammed his fist into the girl's stomach "don't touch my friends" Y/N warned Rasier as a shockwave came out the pawn's back she fell to the ground unconscious. "and who the hell are you!?" Y/N placed the pawn gently on the ground "me? I'm nobody special just Rias's guard dog"

Riser laughed when he noticed Y/N didn't have a mark on his hand "you say that but you're not even officially in the household. You could join mine, instead of wasting your time in this club house I would be more than happy to give you your own property" Y/N smiled as he walked over to Riser "the gremory family is the only band of devils I'm gonna roll with so thanks for the offer but I'll have to decline"

×Time skip×

"so The princess of kuoh and the occult Club is gonna be gone?" Asaka asked, Y/N and Asaka had went to a restaurant after school Y/N spoke his voice slightly muffled by a mouth full of egg rolls "Mhm, I didn't feel the requirements so I couldn't go" Asaka saw Y/N was visibly upset and patted Y/N on his back "don't worry dude I'm sure it was gonna be lame anyway." Y/N nodded "yeah you're probably right" Asaka stood up "well while you was trying to make a highschool romance happen I got a job" Asaka smiled brightly with cockiness. Y/N however wasn't buying it "sure then you wouldn't mind showing me where this job is then?" Asaka then gave a snarky grin.

Some time had passed as Asaka came to a stop in front of a building "all the way out here.. How do you get to school on time?" Asaka then gave an awful chinese accent "ho ho ancient chinese secret" he was immediately met with a slap over the head by Y/N "that was terrible" he said with a groan. They eventually walked inside, there was a few people in robes mopping and sweeping. When they reached the boss he sat at a desk he wore a Navy blue suit and sat on a brown leather chair. "Asaka, who is this?" Asaka straightened up and his face left all emotion "He's a friend I was just showing him around the place, "Mr. Takashi" he bowed as the boss stood up and walked over to Y/N he leaned forward and gave a long sniff "you got a weird sent on ya kid... Enjoy the tour"

Some time passed and eventually they came to the last room, they suddenly heard a soft banging noise, y/n walked over to a wall and pressed his ear against it "crying?" he asked then began to feel across the bricks. He pressed down a button and a door opened. It leaded down to a secret basement where the light shined upon a small crowd of people the smell was blood and feces. It was then he felt a presence however y/n was so mortified he couldn't tell it was the sound of Asaka's screams and a deep raspy voice behind him. "I knew you'd find this place.. Well I guess I'll have to kill ya." Y/N quickly turned around his leg raised in a round house kick but it was caught and Y/N was suddenly thrown into a wall the force made a crater in the wall as he fell to the ground Y/N was gasping for air he couldn't inhale or exhale. He suddenly felt a hand wrap around his head and then tighten he was slammed over and over as Asaka screamed for the man to stop

"Mr.. takashi.." Takashi looked down at y/n his entire face filled with his own blood and his eyes hardly able to say open "let... Let them all go.. I'm a dragon.. I'm worth more than some hu.. Humans" Takashi began to laugh hysterically. "yeah you're right one dragon with a body as resistant as yours.. Alright everyone get lost" the employees suddenly teleported everyone away and y/n in the basement he was chained to a circle like frame wearing torn white clothing. "get comfortable cause you ain't never gonna leave"

😀Switching to first person😀

It's... it's been a week i think of around the clock torture. Every single day this man would come inside and tear off my nails, then my teeth, then my toes, and fingers. That's how he starts every single day every single hour.
S

witching pov

"EYAHHHHHHHHHHHH" Y/N screamed as the sound of bones and muscles would be ripped off the searing pain was intense and clouded his mind. As Y/N thrashed around the chains caused his wrist to be bruised even more. It has happened so many times that the fingers turned into a lizard like substitute, as he finished Y/N was a crying mess as he repeated "everything is okay everything is okay" over and over again. That's when the felt something drop in front of him. It was a toxic frog "this small thing secretes a toxin that causes immense pain. Now i know what you're thinking.. how does it taste?" As the man began to come closer Y/N trashed again begging to be freed "no..no please no! NOOOOOOOO!......MGHPH AGHH!!" the toad was shoved in and his mouth was taped and wrapped closed. The pain and insanity was so much that Y/N stopped screaming and started.. laughing maniacally. When Y/N looked up he felt the touch of a male and stared at him as the man then moved to his shoulder "been through hell huh? Y/N"
"G...grimgar?"