Chapter 12

Erika's POV
Did he for real just ask me to prom? Did Jake Paul just ask me to prom? I mean I know we're technically together or whatever but I planned to eat ice cream and chicken while watching SpongeBob that night.

E: sure I would like that *smiles* I'll see you in study hall bye.

J: bye

Jake walked off and I ran to Sunny's locker.

S: what happened?

E: I'm going to prom now

S: stag? Erika that's just tragic

E: no sh!t face Jake asked me

S: holy fvck seriously?

E: but I think he only asked me because he felt bad that I was gonna stay home alone.

S: then why'd you say yes?

E: because he also looked like he really wanted to go.

S: is 10th grade Erika back?

E: shut up we are never to speak of her again I am ashamed of her.

S: Alex isn't our friend nor is she dating him anymore. He's basically dating you anyways you have every right to like him Erika.

E: I don't like him.

Last year, 10th grade I was so ashamed I was disgusted with myself. Because I liked Jake yes I liked him. I don't know what happened but it only lasted for awhile it was around the couple months me and Blake were broken up.

S: if you say so Mama

E: Sunny!

Sunny walked away with a smirk because she knows she won that conversation which was to get in my nerves and she did.

Jake used to call me Mama to get on my nerves I cant remember what it was but it used to get under my skin so easily but now it's just a little name.

Sunny's POV
Now that I know these things I'm gonna play matchmaker because that's what I do.

S: heyyy Tony

A: what did you do

S: nothing yet, but Jake asked Erika to the prom

A: seriously?

S: I know right, anyways just tell Jake you overheard me and Erika talking about it and ask him if he likes her because I want to know if he likes her she denies she likes him but I think she likes him.

A: do you remember what happened last time you played matchmaker with Jake?

S: yeah but Alex is a h•e

A: fine I'll text you what he says

S: thanks Tony

A: yeah yeah

Jakes POV
I'm sitting in class waiting for class to start when Tony comes in with a smirk.

J: oh no.

A: I heard some news as I passed Sunny's locker

J: what?

A: I over heard Erika telling Sunny that you asked her to prom.

J: oh my god.

A: soooo do you like her?

J: I'm not sure.

A: is that why you asked her, because if so that's kinda messed up.

J: no I actually wanted to go with her.