ii.

"minji, what ramen do you want?" chanmi called from the ramen section of the store.

"uh, the spicy ramen. do you want banana milk?" she replied.

"yes on the banana milk!"

"i want banana milk too!" yoongi called.

"ok!" minji grabbed three banana milk bottles and went to the register. after she bought the milk and chanmi bought the ramen, they went to the hot water dispenser in the store and ate their lunch at the tables provided.

"did you hear in history we have do do a big group project?" chanmi said with a mouth full of ramen.

"really? do you know if we can choose our partners?" minji asked.

"you definitely don't want to end up like last time." yoongi pointed out.

"it was your fault last time! you didn't do anything and i had to stay up late to do it!" minji scolded yoongi.

"that was so funny, you came to school the next morning with your house slippers on." he chuckled and put noodles in his mouth.

minji smacked the back of his head. "ya, it was not funny! i had to walk around all day in those!"

chanmi and yoongi laughed at her.

"fuck you guys, you suck." minji pouted.

"come on, you know we're playing." yoongi poked her cheek.

she smiled. "i do"

"you may now kiss the bride!" chanmi said.

"ya!"

"what? i'm joking. halfway joking."

"i have a boyfriend chanmi, and i'm not gonna break up with him for this twig." yoongi said, while motioning towards minji.

she gasped. "i hope jimin breaks up with you."

"agh! the petty jumped out!" chanmi yelled.

yoongi, ignoring chanmi, said, "i hope your future crush rejects your feelings!"

minji did a dramatic gasp. "thot."

"excuse me, but i have to ask you to leave. you're disturbing the customers." the cashier said, motioning to an elderly couple sitting to the side.

the trio looked at eachother and attempted to hide their laughter.

"sorry sir, we'll be leaving." minji bowed and walked out.

once they got outside, chanmi screeched. "i can not believe we got kicked out! and it's because of minji too! are you becoming a rebel?"

minji slapped chanmi. "i am not! shut up! ugh, you guys are the worst!"

the other two laughed. "you're so dumb minji, when are you gonna get a boyfriend to distract you?" chanmi asked.

"whenever one comes to me, it's not like i'm gonna go out and look for one."

♡♡♡