43

REBECCA PROV.

"W-hat are you doing?" I asked, laughing nervously and pressed myself against the wall, the farthest away from Cole as I could get.

"Nothing babe, we're just going to have a little... fun!" Cole shouted happily as he walked. back over to me, a growl echoed in the small, dirty room. I looked behind, Cole, over to Angela, suddenly remembering she was there. "Relax, Angle, I would never go for... this thing, you're my number one."

"O-okay, now that we got that established will you please tell me why this thing, is chained to a wall?" Cole looked back at me with darken eyes and sat down in front of me.

"Nobody gave you permission to talk human." Cole grinned evily, "You're just here to serve your purpose, then I'll put you out of your misery, all depending if you're a help or not determines if it hurts more or less."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused, why wouldn't they just tell me what they are talking about, instead of stalling?

"You. Are. Bait." Angela said flatly making Cole smile wider.

"Bait? Bait for what?" I asked angrily, I just want to go to my foster home or when back at the house I was forced to stay in.

"To lure Dustin in." Cole smugly smiled,  We hurt you and he'll feel it. That's the lovely thing about mates. Of curse it would be easier if you were a werewolf but we can't always have our way."

I let out a sudden scream at the unexpected pain that erupted in my leg. I slowly looked down away from Cole's smiling face and down to his hand. He ripped out the blade of a knife, making me flinch and bite my lip from making a sound, blood soon followed the blade.

I continued to stare at my leg as Cole wrapped a cloth around my wound to stop the bleeding, I guess that means he still need me alive.

"Why isn't he here yet?" Coke growled wail Angela leaned against him.

"There's only two reasons he's not here for his mate is that he's EATHER dead or-"

"The little b!cth isn't mated to him." Angela growled, "Well have to call him or find some other way to get him here! But now there is more of a chance he'll bring back up!"

"Wait," Cole mumbled Turing my head from side to side, "I can still smell him on her... she has to be... marked."

Cole turned around and looked at Angela before turning back to me.

"He may not know if she is in a little bit of of pain but if she's is near death or even dead then he should know, hopefully."