30

REBECCA PROV.

"Wait, come back here!" Dustin yelled and ran after me as I walked to the bedroom door. I can't believe him!

"I slept on the couch for a reason!" I turned to faced him with my hand on the door handle, I kept getting angrier and angrier at the stupid grin, "To get away from you! I do not care if we're mates or anything of the sorts! I'm human and it does not work this way."

"How about I take you to the movies?" He jumped up and walked over to me, taking my hands in his, looking down at me, forcing me to look up at a weird angle.

"Do I get to go home afterwards?" I tried to bribe.

"No, something could happen to yo-"

"Then no." I instantly pulled my hands out of his and opened the door, "I shouldn't be here, I don't belong and Annie will be back from her thing soon, I think a little less then a week and she's going to wonder where I am." I looked away from his face and stepped out the door but before I could walk all the way into the hallway I was yanked back in.

"Come on, give me a chance." He pleated looking down at me.

"I gave Cole a chance, I ended up getting thrown it a pond, lost in the woods for a prank. Do you honestly think I want to give you a chance? Of all peopl- or should I say dogs a chance?"

"Listen here, sunshine, I'm not a dog. I'm a wolf and I'm getting sick of you being disrespectful." He growl and slammed me against the wall and lean down to my level.

"I've made my point." I muttered and didn't bother hiding my smirk in victory.

"What are you talking about?" He leand back, away from me, looking confused.

"You proved that I shouldn't give you a chance. You can't handle the little bit of myself I just have shown you without going all wolf on me." I could help but grin even more, "You don't understand, you could kill me in a second and I -"

"But I would never do that!"

"Let me finish." I held up a hand," and I would not stand a chance, but I also don't have to go by your rules. I'm a human, I get extremely annoying and don't listen to anything anyone says and there's not a damn thing you can do about it." As soon I said that I left, closing the door behind me only to bump into someone.

"Sorry," I looked up and saw the one face I never wanted to look at again. "Cole?" I whisperd in disbelieve.

********************************************************************************

Was adding Cole to much or cliché?