17

Dedicated to fizafrin, I wanted to jump up and down, hug you, and cry from happiness when you called me a author, Thank you for the vote, comments and fixing my mistakes! I love your comments on the story XD

**********************************************************************************************************************

  [UNEDITED]

REBECCA PROV.

         I stood in the room frozen in fear, not looking away from the stares I was receiving. How am I going to get away? They saw the towel rack didn't they? There going to tell Dustin and he's going to punish me just like he did. No, no, no, please, please, don't know. I can't go back to the way it use to be like, it was horrible. I just getting back to my old self, I know i'll never be normal, as much as i'd like  to, but I was making progress,I was becoming normal. Then this happened. 

        Finally moving, I looked at all the guys staring at me with a straight face. All of them looking at me. All I want to do is go home. I didn't do anything to deserve this, for a second time if that. I do all my homework, kind of, help animals, and plenty of other stuff. What did I do?

        Suddenly, I heard laughing, coming out of my thoughts, I looked at everyone with a confused face.

        "Did you see her face!" Someone yelled, wail laughing,  "She looked as if she was going to crap herself!"

        "I-I...." I need to think of a lie and quick, taking a deep breath "I-I... I'm looking for Mr.Wal-, I mean Dustin!" I yelled the last part, and felt my face heating up.

        Looking around I saw they were still laughing, but the one with dark brown hair, had his right eyebrow raised, accusingly.

        "Okay," Brown haired boy said, dragging out the 'y', "I think he went into the kitchen.", he mumbled turning around. I gave a small nod, I waited for the rest of them to turn around before bringing the towel rack in front of me, almost dropping it because of my hands becoming sweaty from being nervous. I stared to walk towards the kitchen until I saw a hallway, I looked back at the guys in what I guessed to be the living room, I quickly made my way down the hallway. The light were off, so all I could see was the outline of the doors, I picked the the third door on the right

, I walled in front of it and placed my hand on the cold door handle. I looked back down the way I came, and slowly pushed the door open. I peeked my head in, to make sure nobody was in there, before I opened it all the way and quickly made my way in, I locked the door behind me. I started to reach for the light but quickly decided against it. I looked around the room, and saw a window, I walked towers it, and sat down the towel rack in my hand, next to the window. I looked out the window and saw the sun is going down, perfect, it will be harder for him to find me. With shaky hands, I unlocked the window and looked out to make sure nobody was out there. I then reached over, picked up the town rack and threw it out of the window, I then climbed out after it, and fell to the ground. I stood up, dusted myself off. I looked around once more, then picked up the towel rack that landed a few feet way from the window. I then began to walk rather quickly to the trees, constantly looking around to make sure nobody is there, and if they are I'll like to be the one to see the other.

        As soon as I made it to the forest edge I ran. I kept looking around, afraid I was being fallowed or he'll find me. I started swatting tree branches out of my way, so I can run faster, not caring about the noise i'm making, i'm so far away there's no way they would be able to get me. I felt a smile creep on to my face, and tried to push myself more. I was going to escaped, this is the second time something like this happened and I was going to get away again.

        I slowed down to a walk and laid down on the cold ground, facing the sky. I could not see that well though the branches but I could tell sun was starting to come down. my eyes started to get heavy and I was struggling to stay awake, I'll just let my eyes close for a couple of seconds.

***********

        Jumping awake to a sound ,I hurried and stood up, only to be greeted with the same sound again. It sound like an animal howling. Is that a wolf? There are wolfs in this area? Freaking out, I started to run again. Once again I was swatting branches out of my way, I kept looking over my shoulder constantly.

        All of a sudden, I felt something tackled me to the ground, I let out a scream of surprise and in pain. The thing landed on me with my hurt arm smashed in between me. I felt the thing shift me so my back was on the ground, my struggling and screaming did no good. I looked above me and found two very dark eyes.

**********************************************************************************************************************