33

I hope you like it! AndySixxloverforever, it was the best I could come up with but it also gave me this idea, so thank you!

I don't know what to think of the part! XD I kind of feel like it's one of my better ones!

***************************************************************************************

DUSTIN PROV.

"I can believe we let them stay, after what they did!" I shouted to Spencer or if anyone was in here it would look like I'm talking to myself.

Well, She did agree to give us a chance. If it wasn't for that I would have turned them Rouge and killed them if I ever saw them again.

"She said she'll think about it, that we'll talk about it later! That's hardly I'll give you a chance." I mumbled. I was currently walking back and forth my office my office waiting for Rebecca to be done with the pack doctor. I got kicked out because I was apparently 'freaking' Rebecca out to much from growling at the Doc.

Hey, it's not my fault! He shouldn't have hurt her, He should be helping her without putting her through more pain! I was just giving a small warning.

"You're not helping any! I'm trying not to do anything stupid and you just keep talking! If we keep acting up I'm front of her she'll be afraid of us! I want her to like us, we need her to, that's our other half!" I huffed as I sat down in my fair and propped my feet up, "And I don't need you to screw things up!"

Me? We may be two different beings in the same body but are you forgetting that we are exactly the same? More likely or not you would have done the same thing, even with outme!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, my name's Spencer, I know everything! I thought to myself.

I can hear you d!ck!

I cut of Spencer from my thoughts and looked at all of the work on my des and went to work on all the stuff I've been neglecting because of my mate.

A little later someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I didn't look up and continue to work on my paperwork, I'm determined to get at lest some of it done today.

"Alpha, I'm done, do you want her up here?" The pack doctor voice echoed throughout my office, I looked up and nodded. "Alpha, just to you know she's a little... drugged up and will probably act weird. I had to do a lot to fix her hand when she punched Cole, you know how werewolves get when they're healing, she might as well have punched the hardest thing out there but with out holding back one bit." I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down and thought a boy the reason I'm not going to kill Cole. I'm not killing him because Rebecca might give me a chance, if I lose it and attack him, she might become even more afraid of me, then she already is. I just got her to talk me without looking like she's going to bolt.

"Thanks doc." I muttered as he pushed Rebecca inside and closed the door. I stood up and walked over to her as she stumbled a bit. When she looked over at me she gave me a huge smiled before runing towards me. I held out my hands so she wouldn't smash in to my chest and hurt herself anymore then she already is.

"Well, aren't you just the cutest!" She screamed and tried to yank me with her, making me raise an eyebrow, I think she's a bit more then a' little' drugged up. "Come on, dance with me!" She whined and I allowed her to pulled me to the middle of my office. She grabbed my one hand and went to use her other hand.

"Ow weee!" she cried and held her cast hand up towards me, "Kiss it! Kiss it! It hurts." She pouted and even went as far as to make a puppy dog face at me. I bent down and gently kissed her hand, as soon as as my lips lest the cast she started jumping up and down, "We'll dance one handed! Hipster we are!" She laughed and started running circles around me, making me spin. If she's like this now what will she be like drunk? After a few minutes of me getting to dizzy to keep up with her anymore I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her to try and keep her still for a second.

" EWww, cooties!" She cried and pushed against me, trying to get away from me.

"Wait, I thought girls are the ones with cooties." Rebecca stopped struggling to get away from me and looked at me with complete horror.

"I have cooties?" She asked with wide eyes. I couldn't help but nod and struggled to keep my face serious. All of the sudden she burst out crying, "I-I don- don't want them!" She sobbed into my shirt, grabbing it with her hands.

Nice going! you made her cry! my wolf whined, clearly upset with me.

Hey, I didn't think she would go all bipolar on me!

"Hey, hey, it's okay," I rubbed her back in tempt to calm her down, "I'll take the cooties, so you don't have to have them." I offered.

"Re-really?" She asked like a little kid and looking at me hopefully as if I was going to say no. I noded and she let out a small smile.

"How about we go to bed?" I asked hoping all of the stuff she was given finally tired her out some.

"Okay!" She threw her hands around my neck, "But you have to carry me!"

I shook my head and laughed but pulled her up in my arms anyway.

************************************************************************************

To be honest werewolves provs freak me out, I'm afraid I'm not going to get it right, that's why I do so little of them.

Before this story ends I was thinking of doing a short SPENCER PROV, that's if I can do it, I'm not sure yet.

Any way see ya later! :D