9

I would like to dedicate this to AndySixxloverforever, thank you for all the votes and opinion, I really appreciate it. (:

**********************************************************************************************************
   REBECCA'S PROV.

        This is a really bad idea I thought as a dashed up the stairs, dodging the guess hand that try to grab me.

        Just like one of those stupid girls in the movies

        Shut up head, you're not helping.

       Geat now I'm talking to myself. I'm being chased by really tall guys, that look like they could use me as a tooth pick if they wanted to and I'm to busy talking to myself to pay attaching to them, smart.

    I hope i'm not going to be a tooth pick.

    As I went to put my foot down somewhere on one of middle steps in the staircase, I felt to big hands grasp my arm, making it close to impossible to move up another step. I did the only thing I could think of, I proceeded to throw my head back making contact with the persons nose. Making him instantly let it of my right arm and me get a instant headache, okay ow.

         "Mother fu-", before he could finish his sentences, I elbowed him in his side as hard a my weak arm could making him let go of my other arm. I then turned, looked at his and all of the other guys trying to come up behind him. I looked back at the guys that I hit, he brought his head up and his eyes were... black?

        Oh, shit, I tried to back up, but me being me, I tripped over my feet and feel with a small squeak. My eyes widened in fear with the guy lead over, only a few feet above me. I tried to make my self sink into the grown to get away from him with his lips up in a snarl and growling as if he was a dog. Within seconds doggy boy was pulled off of me with four large hands. I looked up at him to see the large hands now wrapped around him, to keep him more secure and from attacking. I couldn't move I with his eyes still black and his teeth grew inhumanity long, right before my eyes.

        "RUN!", the yelling brought me straight out of my trance and I slowly looked up to the person yelling, there lips moving and then the words processing to my head seconds latter.

         "Do you want to die, girl?" the tall dark boy asked. Shaking my head no, I then looked at the guy with blackened eyes still staring at me and growling, then back to the guy yelling at me.

    "Then run!"

     Turning around I placed my hands on the soft carpet of step beneath me and started crawling up the first few steps, trying to stay out of dodgy boy reach, before I felt comfortable lifting myself up and running up the rest of step  before me.

*****************************************************************************************************************

        Thanks for reading!