Compliments {D.P}

*this is not a request*
Your and Dippers age: 16
Warnings: lots of fluff💗☁️

•3rd pov:•

You were sitting on the couch in the living room of the Pines family. Mabel sat on the floor knitting another one of her sweaters, wich you secretly adored.

They were extremely cozy, and you had to admit you felt extremely flattered when she gave you one for the first time as a present. It was a simple black one with a cute yellow smiley above the chest. It was simple yet perfect, just how you liked it. You were happy that she didn't give you one with some obnoxious color.

You were watching a new episode of 
Duck-tective. Mr. Pines was in town doing, who knows what.
And Dipper, you assumed, was in his room doing some nerd stuff. Not that you blamed him. Lol nah you're a nerd yourself, you just like calling each other nerds. Although you really enjoy spending some quality nerd time together once in a while.

It was really hot, so you splayed out on the couch in a tank top and shorts, not fancy, but honestly nobody cared anymore. You were at the Pines House daily, and slept there probably more often than in your own bed.

Originally you switch between sleeping in Mabel's or Dipper's bed (although you could also sleep on the couch, but you leave it to Stan for his late movie nights ) , but it's become to a normal that you sleep with Dipper. On one side because you enjoy seeing him blush every time he goes to bed at night or wakes up to your face just inches from his, but also because Mabel moves so much in her sleep that often you woke up on the hard wood floor, with a back ache. So it just became a thing that you slept with Dipper, wich nobody seemed to mind.  Especially Dipper. He secretly loved waking up next to your flushed and sleepy face. He found you so cute even though you thought you looked fucking hideous.
Nobody minded you sleeping with Dipper, Mabel, of course teased you a lot for it though.

"That duck is a genius." Mabel gasped as she seemed hypnotized by the little duck with the Sherlock hat. You smiled to yourself at how cute and naive she seemed, although you knew how feisty she was.
"Hey" someone mumbled.
And that's when you noticed a sleepy looking Dipper walk in with bed hair and a black T-shirt and some grey sweatpants, wich made his butt look fantastic. You swore this boy had a better butt that you.
You felt kinda flirty, and you wanted to mess with him, so you whistled at him and he gave you a questioning look .
"Wow Pines those sweatpants look great on you, I knew from the start that you were hiding that killer booty from me"
Dippers eyes widen as he blushes furiously, trying to look for words to work in his brain for a functional answer.

You smirked
"You Look so cute when you're blushing."
Dipper looks anywhere but in your eyes as he shifts his weight from side to side
"Uh- uhm th-thanks." He mumbled as he meets your eyes his face red like a tomato.
You get an Idea, as you get up walking up to his statue. He is about a head taller that you. His growth spurt from these last years make you look up at him. His face still flushed as he tries to avoid looking at your face. Your hands find their way into his fluffy hair as you scratch his head a bit "God, I love you bed hair it looks so good on you." You whisper. His eyes finally meeting yours. He is staring intensely at you in awe. Your hand find their way from the back of his head to his face, holding it in your hands as your thumb runs over his pink lip, wich he was biting just seconds before. His eyes shifting from your eyes to your lips.
You smile warmly at him as you come back to real life. Taking his hand in yours as you tug him over to the couch with you.
"Come on watch some Duck-tective with us." you exclaim cutesy as you make your way back to the couch, still with his hand in yours. With him being unable to take his eyes of off you as he kind of stumbles behind you still in some gaze.

You sit down pulling him down with you as you  innocently snuggle up next to him, watching the tv and acting like nothing even happened. Although you had to fight a smirk. His gaze not leaving your face for still some seconds before he eventually also starts watching the tv. Still blushing a little.
You Look down at Mabel for a second , who seemed to ignore the situation until now as she gave you knowing smirk, winking at you. At wich even you had to blush as you snuggled deeper into Dippers soft body.

___________
💙💗💙
thank you for reading!
Pls leave a feedback if you like or leave some request, they're needed :3💗