Random Chapter

I chuckled lowly as I started up the steps. As I made my way to the top of the stairs Sean stood up. He handed me one of the cookies that he held. "Yes I would fuck you....Did I stutter Lucky?" I teased him as I politely took the cookie from him. His face grew a small blush on his cheeks. The guy was fucking adorable. I bit my cookie as I looked him up and down "You're blushing Lucky" I chuckled out as I chewed. I Walked by him and into the living room. "Well if it's any consolation I'd fuck you too" Sean spoke as he made his way into the living room. I laughed as I plopped down onto my couch. I yawned as he plopped down onto the couch next to me "Yeah, I know that" I chuckled out. Sean looked over at me as he ate his cookie. I took another bite as I looked at him and rubbed my eyes. "Yes?" I questioned him as he stared at me. "Don't tell me that you're about to work right now?" He smiled as he spoke. I shrugged "I'm just gonna start writing. I need to make this song for Felix and Dani before this event" I replied to him before eating more of my cookie. "Speaking of business... Can I have my phone back please?" Sean asked me lowly as he held his hand out. "What if I don't want to give it to you?" I teased him. He just smiled down at me before holding his hand out to me. "Come on, pleaseeeee" He begged me sweetly. I just rolled my eyes before reaching into my pocket and pulling out his phone. I held his phone out "Here. Whiney baby" I chuckled out as he grabbed it. He smiled wide at me "Thank you"-- "Mhm... Now I need you to move on out of here so that I can write" I smiled over at him. He just scooted closer to me "I can help" He sweetly replied to me. I just chuckled lowly and shook my head "Nope, I need to concentrate" I joked as I lightly pushed his shoulder. "Aw alright, but you better be in bed after an hour" He tried to sound firm as he stood. I just rolled my eyes a little "We'll see if I am" I smirked up at him. He just shook his head as he started to turn around. I couldn't help but smile softly, Sean knew he wouldn't win an argument with me. Once he was finally out of the room I sighed to myself and opened my laptop. I needed to write something caring and sweet for these girls to walk out to. I was so excited and happy that Felix wanted me to do this. Dani probably wouldn't have told me until the girls had already came to them. I cracked my fingers before turning my laptop on....I got this. I refuse to fuck this song up.

---Time Skip---

My eyes slowly fluttered open as my arms tightened around my pillow. The sun flowed past my white curtains and the rays made my skin feel warm. I yawned before slowly stretching and looking around. I dont remember falling asleep in my bed last night. The last thing I remember was practicing the first verse of the song. I slowly sat up in my bed, letting my back rest against my headboard. My eyes were brought to my door as it slowly started to open. In walked Sean with a bowl in his hand. I smiled softly up at him as he looked over at me. "I was hoping that you'd be up by now" he lowly chuckled out. I nodded as I ruffled up my hair. "Sean...How did I get up here?" I asked him with a smile on my face. I'm pretty sure he brought me up here but I wanted to hear him say it. He smiled at me as he handed me the bowl of cereal. I looked into the bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and smiled wide. "Well I told your ass one hour. I came back down after about three hours and you were passed out on the couch. SOOO I brought you up here" He smiled wide. I smiled before putting a spoonful of cereal into my mouth. I chewed it as I patted the edge for him to sit. He smiled softly as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Why are you so good to me Lucky?" I teased him before eating more cereal. He shrugged as he looked up at me "Because you've been so good to me" He genuinely replied to me. I could feel a small blush form on my face as I continued to eat. I just nodded a little as I looked down. "Got any plans today?" I asked him lowly. "Well I'm going in to help Chloe record. She has some background drums that she needs" He replied as he scooted up towards me. I looked at him cautiously as he chuckled. He reached his arm forward, wiping my chin. "You had milk running down" he explained himself. I just nodded as I looked at him. It was happening again....the silence in the room was showing the tension. I took a short breath "Alright, I'm coming in with you today. We still need to plan ya know" I spoke out breaking the tension. He nodded a little "Alright, well hurry it up. I'm leaving in an hour" He smiled as he stood up and patted my side. I nodded as I swung my legs over the side of the bed "Thanks Lucky" I spoke out lowly before eating more cereal. He smiled back at me and bowed slowly "You're welcome" He politely replied. I laughed lowly as he walked out of my room. This guy was too sweet to me all the time. I smiled to myself as I sat the bowl onto my night stand. I stood up slowly, stretching my legs. I needed to hop in the shower and get ready. I grabbed my speaker before heading to the bathroom to shower.

Industry (Teachers Pet sequel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara