Truth or Truth

I looked to my left as Mark drove along the road. He had the radio on low and the car was nice and silent. I still haven't decided on whether I was gonna let him take me out but Im probably gonna say yeah anyway. I had to give him my address since he hasn't been to my actual house yet. I glanced down as my phone started to ring. I reached over and grabbed my phone from out of the cup holder. I was slightly surprised to see that it was Dani who was calling me. I was hesitant to pick it up but it could be business related. I took a short breath before sliding over to the answer button. "Hey Dani, what's up?" I lowly questioned.

"Y/N where are you?" She happily asked me. I was a little suprised and confused as to why she seemed so happy talking to me.

"I'm headed back to my place right now. Mark is driving me" I replied to her as I slightly smiled at Mark. I could hear her gasp a little before she spoke out excitedly.

"Alright well hurry the hell up. We are about to start a game.... And mark better bring his ass in here with you" she replied to me before laughing. I could hear more people in the background as she laughed.

"What the hell? Are you all at my house?" I chuckled out. I think that I already knew the answer to my question.

"Did you even have to ask that? Put me on speaker" She sweetly ordered. J just chuckled as I out my phone in speaker. "Fishbach can you here me?" she asked out. Mark chuckled a little and shook his head as he concentrated on the road "I'm all ears Coleman" He replied to her. "You better bring your ass in here with her. We are all friends now so you have to deal with our goofy Shit too. Do you understand me?" she laughed out the last part. I looked over at him with a raised eyebrow. It felt good talking to Dani again and watching her interact with Mark was still funny as ever. "Alright alright, I understand. I'll be up with her" he replied before chuckling lowly. "Good. Now I will see you two love birds when you get here" she promptly spoke out before hanging up without a goodbye.

Mark glanced over at me "Your friend is crazy" he laughed out. I just smiled as I sat my phone back down "Yeah, it's part of her charm" I joked out. I loved that they got along, but I was still a little confused. I slapped Dani in her face and never apologized and she still called me. I guess that's what best friends are for. I really do need to apologize, even when I was wondering around New York she was still concerned for me. When Mira was coming for me Dani was going to go to war on my behalf.... man I've been a shitty friend as of late. I looked over as I felt a quick tap on my shoulder. "Huh?" I quickly spoke out. Mark laughed a little "So I was talking to myself" He lowly replied as he chuckled. "Sorry, I was thinking a little. What were you saying?" I asked him sweetly. "I was asking if you made your mind up about our date?" He gave me a nervous glance and smile. "You're such a cutie" I laughed out. He lightly waved his hand out "Oh shucks, you're gonna make me blush" He joked back to me. I mean I don't even know why he even had to ask "Welllll I was thinking I may have some time to go out with you this week" I innocently replied to him. I could hear him sigh a little "Yesss" He lowly celebrated as he held up a victory fist. I laughed as I grabbed his hand and put it on the steering wheel. "Both hands on the wheel Mark" I laughed. He laughed "Sorry, I got happy".

---Time Skip---

I turned my key in the door and pushed it open. Mark stood behind me with his hand resting on my waist. Once my front door was open I looked upstairs. There was noise coming from up there. I walked into my foyer and slipped off my heels. I sighed lowly as my socks sunk into the soft carpet. "Nice place"  Mark lowly spoke out from behind me. I slightly shrugged as I walked forward. My house had a small first level with a back room that I turned into a cute little loft. I usually write songs in there and keep all my good snack in there too. As I walked forward I pulled Mark along with me. As we walked down the hall I could hear the multiple footsteps upstairs. I turned on the light and pulled Mark into the silent room with me. He looked around the room and I could see a large smile set onto his face. My writing room was painted bright red with yellow, green, and orange polka dots everywhere. I had bean bags around the floor and a dark brown desk that sat in the corner. There was a huge window near my desk and the small room attached to it was a bathroom that I transformed into a small recording booth. There was a small couch that turned into a bed and a mini fridge with my snacks in it. I walked over to my mini fridge and opened it. "This room is very.... you" He chuckled out. I laughed as I reached into the fridge and grabbed two sodas. Once I had them I stood up straight and kicked the door closed. "Ya like it?" I happily asked him as I turned and handed him the soda. He laughed lowly as he grabbed my wrist. He pulled me into him, making my chest his chest. I looked up at him and smiled. "Of course I like it, I like anything that has to deal with you" He suavely spoke out. I chuckled as I looked up at him "You trying to butter me up Fishbach?" I joked out. He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow "Is it working?" He asked me. My eyes slowly scanned over his face "Do you have any idea how sexy you are my good man?" I asked him with a smile. He just smirked down at me as he popped open his soda "Of course I do" I sarcastically replied to me before taking a sip. I rolled my eyes and laughed as I opened my soda. I took a sip of it before twisting the cap back onto it. "I think we should head upstairs with the heathens" I joked out. Mark just nodded as he wrapped his arm over my shoulders. I moved in close to him as we started to leave the room. Mark switched off the lights as we exited back to the hallways. Once we made it to the steps and started going up the noise only grew louder. They were playing music and I could already hear furniture being moved around.