Mira (part 2)

I looked over at Mark as we sat in the car. He was shoving a burger down his throat and looking straight forward out of the windshield. I chuckled a little as a piece of bun fell onto his lap. "Stop eating like a savage" I laughed a little as I picked it up and tossed it out the window. I bit into my burger as he turned to me and laughed "I'm sorry but I never knew horse riding would take so much out of someone" He smiled at me. I swallowed before responding "You know people ride horses as a sport. Of course it'll tire you out..old man" I mumbled that last part. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow "Old man?" He questioned me. I laughed out "Apparently not old enough for your hearing to be going" I smirked at him as I replied. "Hm...okay" he shrugged and sat still for a few seconds before reaching over and gripping my neck. I took in a small breath due to shock as he leaned over the middle console, lightly pressing his lips onto my ear "I'm sir...master...maybe even daddy to you..got it?" He low voice melted into my ear making me shiver. I could only gulp lightly before responding in a small voice "Yes sir" I blushed hard as he let go of my neck. He just chuckled a little as he cracked his knuckles "I still got it'" he sighed out happily. I rolled my eyes and lightly pinched his arm "Don't get cocky Fischbach" I replied to him before eating a French fry. He looked over at me and winked "I always am" he bit his burger again before his phone vibrated. He grabbed it and looked at it before typing. "Ooooh who's that?" I questioned as I ate another fry. He glanced over at me in between his typing "Oh it's Mira" he responded nonchalantly. My eyes slightly scanned him up and down "The fuck does she want?" I groaned out under my breath before picking up my drink and sipping it. He only smiled at me a little "She and I have a meeting tomorrow"—- "a meeting about?" I could hear the annoyed tone in my voice but I didn't care. His eyes glanced over at me before focusing back onto the phone "about my client..she's trying to organize a small local tour for Chloe" he responded to me before finishing typing and putting his phone up. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably "ok nothing against Chloe but she's organizing a tour for her but canceling MY event?!" I was fucking livid. Diana pissed me off enough but this Mira chick seems like she has it out for me. "The event that you're still gonna do anyways?" He laughed at me a tiny bit. "That's not the point Mark" I groaned out lowly "This event is coming out of my own pockets. My personally savings and Chloe gets her little tour handed to her. I mean she is a good artist but... they're fucking wrong for that" I rolled my eyes and angrily stuffed a fry into my mouth. Mark laughed a little "Maybe if you had a better manger like Muah you could've had some strings pulled for you" he looked at me at the corner of his eye. I hit his arm lightly "That's it I'm snitching"—- "snitching?" He questioned me in between a chuckle. I just nodded to him as I pulled out my phone. "Yes snitching. I'd love for Dani to know that you think she is a worse manager than you" I smirked at him as I unlocked my phone. I could hear a small gasp come from him before he jumped over the middle console trying to grab my phone out of my hand. "no no no! I'm scared of Dani" he pleaded as I moved my phone farther back away from him. "Everyone is" I laughed out as i pulled my phone back. I turned away from him and began to type as he whined like a big baby. Once I hit send I turned back to him and held my phone out "Here ya go" I smiled wide at him. He groaned and moved my hand away "well no now.... She's already gonna know" his eyes glared at me. I chuckled a little "how about you stop being such a big baby okay" I joked to him. He smirked at me "Says the one complaining about a show"—- "an IMPORTANT show Fischbach... watch it"  I growled towards him after finishing my sentence. His phone vibrated again and I rolled my eyes already knowing it was Mira. Make looked at his phone before glancing at me "She wants to have a quick meeting with me about contracts for Chloe.... You ready for me to drop you back off at home hottie?" He winked at me. I just hugged to myself before nodding "No, I'd love to go to this meeting though" I looked over at him seriously. I could see a small smile pull at his lips before he laughed "Someone's jealous? Who would've thought it... well buckle up then" he smiled at me. I couldn't help the smile that came to my face...Mark never tried to hide things from me and I love that.