Return to Neverland

I plopped down onto my bed and took a deep breath. It felt good to be back in my own bed and be in my own house. After everything that happened today I needed a good sleep. My eyes stayed shut lightly as I heard a soft knock at my door. "Come on in lucky" I smiled as I spoke out. The door to my room opened slowly "Tired?" Sean's sweet voice filled my ears. I smiled and nodded "Exhausted" I breathed out. I could feel my bed lower as he sat down onto the edge of it. His hand lightly landed on my leg "So what happened at that little meting today?" He questioned. My eyes fluttered open and I smiled once I saw Sean holding a chocolate bar. I sat up quickly and smiled wide "You know chocolate is my weakness!" I happily yelled out as I eagerly stared at him. I lightly patted my legs as he chuckled and started to open it. "So are you gonna tell me what happened?" He chuckled out. "Well Apparently Diana has an older sister who also owns half of the company. Who ALSO laid into my ass about my announcement" Sean sighed out as I spoke. He smiled softly as he handed me the chocolate bar. I grabbed it, lightly breaking off a square. I popped a piece into my mouth " And then she told me my show wasn't going to happen because of their budget....or at least that's the excuse she made up for me not to do it. mmmmmmmmm" I moaned out at the taste of the chocolate. Sean chuckled a little "Well that fucking sucks, I know how bad you wanted to do that" He replied. I broke off another piece and put it to his lips. "Who said I wasn't holding my competition?" I questioned as he pated his lips. I placed the chocolate in his mouth and smiled as he raised an eyebrow.

"The hell are you getting at Y/N?" He asked as he chewed. I smirked at him as I popped another piece into my mouth "You really thought that I'd listen to them? I'm holding my competition whether they want to fund it or not" I slickly replied to him "Open" I ordered him as I broke off another square. He smiled and opened his mouth allowing me to slide in another piece. "And how are you gonna do that?" He asked me. I smiled "With the help of you and Felix of course" I put another piece of chocolate in my mouth. He choked a little before coughing "The help of who?" He questioned me with a small chuckle. I lightly slapped his leg and I huffed "Pleeeeaaassseee lucky, I really need your help. It's also a surprise for Dani" I begged him a little. He sighed as his eyes scanned over me " Alright Alright, But if you get into some sort of trouble I never knew about this" He pointed at me as he laughed. I smiled wide before pulling him into a hug. He tightened his arms around me and laughed lowly before slowly pulling away. As we separated I could feel my smile fade, my eyes got caught into his again. His soft pools pulled me in constantly, they were mesmerizing. I could feel myself slowly lean in as we just stared at each other. As we got closer to each other I could remember how uncomfortable he was the last time we kissed. "Sean I..." I was cut off by him completely leaning into me. He kissed me softly, lightly placing his hand on my cheek. His soft lips sent a sharp chill down my spine making me slightly jump. I quickly pulled away as I could feel another chill run up my arms. He looked at me a little concerned "I'm sorry I.." He started to apologize. I reached forward, covering his mouth "You're fine lucky.....Just, you should go now before I sexually harass you" I joked out as my eyes scanned down his face.

I could see his face go soft as his eyes ran down my body too. He lightly grabbed my hand, moving away from his mouth. I could see his Adams apple jump as he took a hard gulp. "Yeah, I should go" He lowly spoke as he slowly started to stand. "Be up early tomorrow, we start planning then" I slightly smiled, trying to ease the tension in the room. He nodded as he made his way to the door "You got it Singer girl" He joked out as he turned and looked at me. I lightly bit my lip before scooting farther back on my bed "Goodnight Drummer Boy" I smiled as I sat the chocolate bar on my bedside table. He smiled at me before turning and leaving, closing the door behind him... What the hell just happened?