His Secret Life

(A/N Just let me know how you feel about this book so far.... Would really love the feedback.... God Bless... Vote/Comment/Fan)
-Toia <3

Shawn looked down at Shayna as if she was speaking another language. He shook his head, and said, "What did you say?"
"I said I know about Ciara," she said looking up at Shawn. He sat back on his heels, and said, "What the hell are you talking about?"
"She told me about the affair."
"Affair? Do you honestly think that I would sleep with her? You're my wife. Why would I need her? You are more than enough for me."
"You tell me. You're the one who slept with her."
"I did--"
"Before you lie, think about Mac'Kenzie. Yea, your baby girl. We're sitting here tryna start a family, and you started one with the whore of the f*cking city," she started to climb out the bed, when Shawn grabbed her arm. "Baby let me explain."
"There isn't anything for you to explain Shawn. You cheated on me Shawn. You DID! You broke your vows. For what? A night with that cheap skank."
"It wasn't anything like that."
"And I can't believe you hid this from me. What happened to no secrets Shawn?  I guess not huh? The little girl is walking asshole," she screamed as she got off the bed. 

Shayna didn't want Shawn to see her cry, so she walked out the room. She went into the bathroom, and looked at herself. Anger had come over like it never had before she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs. She opened her mouth, but no sound would come out. She swung her arm, and it shattered the mirror. Shawn came running to the sound of the glass falling to the floor. When he got  to door, it was locked. "Baby are you okay? Open the door!! Please," he yelled. When she didn't answer he started ramming the door. 

Once Shawn got into the bathroom he noticed a thick trail of blood leading from the mirror to the bathtub. There he saw Shayna in the tub, still in her nightgown, with the shower running. She was wailing, and the tub was pink from her blood mixing with the water. When Shawn reached for her, she snatched away, and screamed, "Don't you dare put your hands on me."
"Listen, I know you are pissed off, but let me look at your damn hand. You're bleeding really bad, and I wanna make sure you are okay. Please let me see," he pleaded. He grabbed her arm, and look at her hand. He could see her white meat. He snatched a small towel from the rack, and wrapped her hand up. Then he turned off the water. He carried her into the bedroom, and put her some dry clothes on. He called the maid to clean the bathroom, then he went to set up the guestroom, knowing that's where he would be sleeping tonight. He carried her to the car, so that he could take her to the ER.

(A/N Not long like the others, but I like it. Next chapter is going to be freaky Parental Warning!!!! God Bless... Vote/Rate/Comment/Fan.
-Toia<3