AFTERWORD

If you read this, then you are either finished reading my book or misclicked) In any case I like to say huge thank you for reading Chapter 1 of Fragmented Echoes. My first creation. I can't believe it's complete and stands in its full glory. Over a half of year ago I thought that I have no talents, no use for my imagination. But now? I know for god damn sure - I'm a writer and this book is just a beginning. I could have just end the story right here, but there are questions to be answered, backstoried to be told, characters to develop and Promised Land to complete.

Of course NONE of it would be possible without people, who were behind the scenes, helping me, instrucking me and providing with everything I need. Meet those people!

TamarinFrog( https://www.deviantart.com/tamarinfrog ) - This talented artist brought me into Splatoon community, inspired me to stop whining like a little bitch and start bringing my ideas into life. She also created this masterpiece of a cover art! Just look at it - it's beautiful! If you didn't saw her comics - go now and do it! You might like them.

SarahSokol5( https://www.wattpad.com/user/SarahSokol5 ) - My feedback source. Pointing at my mistakes and problems to fix, giving small advice and encourage word. I don't think I could do much without her...especially early on. She's writing interesting stories herself - check them out if you want.

Ben Soele(https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ben_Soele )- Мой русско говорящий товарищ американской натуры). My friend, source of feedback, ideas and even some small editin on the side. If I need to discuss something - he's my second advisor. He's writing really interesting story fueled by Stalker, Slav Culture and solid plot - Children of The Underground.

ChocoChicken ( https://www.wattpad.com/user/ChocoChicken ) - The savior of this book. My friend, main advisor, source of feedback and ideas, lots of editing with removing and adding something new for the sake of everyone. Without this person Fragmented Echoes would have been nothing, but a low quality trashfic with million grammar and tense errors. Hell, he even spend his time to draw a reference art, that saved my plan with cover art. He have only one book for now - God Aren't Perfect and believe me - they are truly are flawed.

I guess that's everyone. If somehow I managed to miss someone - my apologies for not mentioning your efforts.....

Well. I guess that's it. Don't worry - Richard will return. Soon.