18: Change

Third Person's POV

Yuuki search party made their move. They drilled a hole inside the building's floor and sure enough, it's hollow in the inside.

They jumped down only to be greeted by the pitch black darkness "Waaaaah!! It's sooooooooo dark!" Oreiko yelled then grab into Akajiro which hit him in the head "ITTAI!" The loudmouth yelled again, earning himself glares from Akajiro and Seven.

"If you're loud we'll get caught" Raiku calmly said as he walk in front of everyone else. Oreiko nodded and covers his mouth using his hand.

The Quinx Squad weirdly looked at them but continue on walking. Raiku pulled a flashlight from his pocket for everyone to see what's ahead of them "Why do ya have flashlight in yer pocket?" Asked Shirazu, surprisingly calm.

Raiku didn't respond thus made Shirazu's fuse to blow up "Hey! I'm talkin' to ya!" Kiima put a hand in his shoulder to calm him down "Hey calm down, Raiku is always like that. He don't talk when he deemed it unnecessary" he explained but it went through the man's ears.

"Are ya pickin' a fight?!" He shouted then was about to grab Raiku's collar when the said black haired man abruptly stopped and motioned them to quiet up. He turned off the flashlight then walk close to the wall.

"What is it Raiku?" Seven whispered at him, Raiku pointed at a certain direction "There are four men ahead, they're all armed" Seven warned the others then walk ahead but not before telling them to stay.

After a minute, they heard a whistle "That's the signal" Kiima said then they all walked to the same path where Seven went. Haise opened the door and a sudden light blinded them.

They closed their eyes and slowly open it until they got used to the brightness. Inside the room is a metal chair with Yuuki tied in it "Y-Yuuki-chan!" Tooru exclaimed then run towards the said female, her fellow teammates following close behind.

Raiku, Akajiro, Kiima, and Oreiko stayed by the door, Seven shortly joining them after he tied the four beaten up guards. They watched the Quinx squad aid their leader but also keeping their guard up.

"Shouldn't we also go there? I mean, Yuu-chan is our friend too" Oreiko said only to be meet with his friends' silence. He looked at them, wondering why they're quiet.

"Hey guys, what's wrong?" He asked thus made Seven to turn at him "This is strange" he started making Kiima to nod in agreement "Indeed it is, all of this are wrong" Oreiko blinked in confusion.

"There's supposedly 20 men in here but there's only four, what's more is we easily found Yuuki" Raiku added, his eyebrows furrowed in suspicion "My instinct tells me that we're in deep trouble" he hurriedly walk towards the four quinckes and carry Yuuki in his back.

"We need to get out of here, fast" he said then walk back to the door "What's the hurry? No one will see us" Haise confusedly asked "Maman let's go already, I want to sleep" Saiko complained.

"Guess what Sherlock? They already saw us!" and just as Akajiro shouted that, 16 men appeared in the room. Raiku backed away, his comrades surrounding him for he have Yuuki.

Team Anonymous Z pushed a button in their wrist watch and different kinds of weapon lies in their hands. Seven have a katana similar to Yuuki's, Kiima have a sword that is surrounded with blazing fire, Akajiro have a shotgun that shoots bullets with electric shocks, while Oreiko have a metal bow and unlimited source of poisonous arrows.

Quinx Squad activated their quinques and took their stance. Raiku also pushed a button in his wrist watch then a transparent circular barrier surrounded him and Yuuki.