10: Time For Dress Up!

Yuuki's POV

I stretched my limbs and stand from my chair. Ugh, my body feels sore. I didn't sleep last night because I need to finish the work and I have other cases to handle, for example the case of the Massacre in an Orphanage.

It's just another case that I normally do back in the organization. This time the culprit isn't a ghoul, it's a damn psycho killer and what's worse is that it's still freely roaming around Tokyo.

I swear, my brain is drained from thinking so much. I need a break! But I believe that won't happen until we finished this Nutcracker case.

And earlier this day we have another meeting (It's night now). What's more is that Nutcracker is working for Big Madam. Ugh, kill me now. This is so tiring.

I sigh and head downstairs to grab something to eat. I saw Shirazu, Tooru, Saiko, and Haise in the meeting room so I decided to enter. Maybe it's something important. Anyway, Urie is not here because he's in the hospital. I don't know what for.

I sit beside Shirazu and they start talking about the things in the case that I already know. Then, Haise suddenly stand up "Guys" he said, getting out attention "We'll become girls" he declared with a serious face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Pfft, what?" I asked, almost laughing at his antics but stop when I saw that he's serious "It's for Decoy Investigation" he said "Decoy Investigation?" Shirazu repeated "Yeah" Haise answered.

"On Nut's ingredients list... Some are extremely difficult, and some are easy. Women from 10s to 20s, and many of them are ordered. I think that they're most likely lined up as the auction's opening items. This data... It looks like... Nutcracker hasn't delivered her given quota yet. It looks like Nuts... Calls the collection of items a part-time job" he explained making me stare at him in awe.

I clap at him making him snap out of his serious expression "Nice thinking never thought you're capable of doing that" I complemented, though it sounds like I just insulted him "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked with a sweatdrop.

"Anyway, we should prepare now. The clubs will open soon" I told them making them stand up. They dress up and Saiko helped Shirazu with make-up and the fake breasts.

I also went to my room and pull out my clothes for tonight. I choose a black sleeveless crop top with a hole above the chest part that shows my cleavage and a denim shorts that reach above my mid thigh. I hate revealing clothes but for the sake of the case I'll do anything. I have these clothes because someone in the organization gave this to me as a Christmas gift.

I change clothes and put on a black choker. I curl the lower parts of my hair and let it out of the ponytails. I also put a rose red lipstick but only a little, I don't want to look like a whore, no way. I painted my nails red.

Finally, I put on my black leather boots that have chain designs. The heels of the boots is at least four inches high. After I get out of my room, I slip on a black jacket with white sleeves. The back have a thorny red rose embroidery.

I put on a mean look on my face to complete my delinquent look. I head downstairs then stop in front of everyone with crossed arms "Let's finish this already" I said with a deep frown and a glare.

They turn to me and I can see Tooru yelp in fear "Who are you?!" Shirazu yelled. I sharply turn to him "Huh? Are you yelling at me?!" I threaten as I stand in front of him trying to intimidate him.

"Tolerate Yuuki-chan, she's already in character!" Haise exclaimed "A Yankee!" Saiko commented. I look at them and smile slightly to myself.

They look great. Haise is a whole different person, Tooru is very feminine, Saiko is... Well, Saiko, and Shirazu is... Pfft, what's with that face? He's totally out of place.