17: Massacred

Third Person's POV

1 hour

Only an hour has passed since the 'Yuuki Search Party' started searching. Only an hour but they're already so close to finding her.

They're outside an abandoned building that's void of any life. Team A that consists of Raiku, Shirazu, and Saiko went in first to look around the building.

Team B that consists of Kiima, Tooru, and Akajiro search outside the building. Team C that consists of Seven, Haise, and Oreiko waits outside for the other's reports.

The rest of the organization has been called back by Seven saying that they should continue their work. Haise fidget nervously, unable to stay focused.

"What's taking them so long? Maybe Yuuki isn't here?" He wondered as he look all over the place, Seven sigh then put his hands in his pant's pockets "Don't worry, I'm sure she's here" Haise turned to him.

"How can you be so sure?" Oreiko butt in by slinging his arm around Haise's shoulder "Raiku is never wrong! He have that extra sensory skill, he can feel things that nobody can, it's as if he have seventh sense!" He boasts making Seven shake his head in disapproval.

"It's not like that, Raiku is smart, probably as smart as Yuuki. He have a strong sense of instinct, his instinct is always right" he explained "Raiku, Shirazu, and Saiko are enough to find her. They're the best combination there is, they can find her even if she's underground" he added.

Haise stare at him in awe 'If Yuuki is the brain, Seven is probably the tactician of their organization' he thought then nods.

"Wait, if that's so then why did you sent Team B out?" Oreiko asked, scratching his head "So that they can scout around to make sure there's no enemies in the premises" Seven simply answered.

After a minute or so, Team A walk out of the building "Your report?" Seven asked, being the leader for the day. Shirazu frowned "She's in there" he said as Saiko nod beside him.

Raiku step forward to give explanation "Yuuki is inside, underground. There are foot marks at the dirt but it disappeared in the middle of the room. Yonebayashi heard faint sounds coming from under the couch that's placed in the middle of the room and this guy" he pointed at Shirazu who fumed at him.

"Smell blood, Yuuki's blood to be specific" he stopped talking as they wait for Seven's next orders. Seven turn to Oreiko "Call Team B back in here" he orders thus made Oreiko run as fast as he can to find Team B.

"So... What do we do?" Haise asked, Seven glance at him then turn to Saiko "What sounds did you hear?" The girl lazily answered "Footsteps, about 20 of them" Seven nods at her.

Team B came back with Oreiko "Found out something?" Akajiro nods at him "Yeah, we found a secret passage" Seven perked up at that "A secret passage? Then what's below that couch?" He wondered.

"The other secret passage must be a trap to lure us in" Haise said but Raiku shake his head in disapproval "No, if the perpetrator of this whole thing made that trap then they won't be that reckless to leave tracks in the dirt. Both secret passages must be a trap" Kiima smirk at that.

"The second Yuuki appeared!" Oreiko exclaimed only to be ignored by Raiku "Then what do we do?" Tooru asked.

"We destroy the floor inside the building and fight those kidnappers" the other eight glance amongst each other "That is the fastest way, I'm sure Yuuki wouldn't want us to waste much time" they agreed at that.

With a final reminder, they all went inside the building with one mission. To save Yuuki.

Yuuki's POV