11: Rude Or Concerned?

Third Person's POV

It's early in the morning at the Quinx Squad's chateau. Tooru, Shirazu, and Haise are eating in the dining room. As usual, Saiko is still in her room.

They were busy eating whilst chatting with each other "Sassan, is there any girl ya like?" Shirazu randomly asked while eating. Haise choked in his food thus made Tooru panic and give him a glass of water.

Haise drink it all then look at Shirazu "What's with that question?" He asked with an awkward smile "Come on, I bet you like that girl in :Re" Shirazu teased, a faint blush surfaced in Haise's face.

"N-No, it's not like that" he denied, Shirazu smirked at that then wriggle his eyebrows at him "You stuttered!" He said then laughed.

"'Bout ya Tooru? Ya like someone?" Shirazu then turned to the quiet cross dresser. Tooru sweatdrop at him "No" She shortly said but Shirazu didn't buy it "Oh yeah! You already have a girlfriend!" He suddenly exclaimed.

Tooru become confused at that 'A girlfriend? What is he talking about?' She thought "You're Yuuki's boyfriend right?! You two are already sweet together!" Shirazu loudly yelled thus made Tooru's face erupt red "N-No! W-We're not in a r-relationship!" Tooru stuttered as she wave her hands around 'If only he knew'  She thought with a sweatdrop.

Shirazu loudly laughed while Haise chuckled at Tooru's flustered state "But you DO like her!" Shirazu teased loudly. Tooru covered his mouth, afraid that Yuuki might hear him "Q-Quiet!" She said with a red face.

"He like who?" A voice said thus made Tooru freeze. They turn to the door of the dining room and see Yuuki standing there. She's still wearing her pajamas which consists of a white t-shirt and blue jogging pants.

Shirazu pull Tooru's hand away from his face and grin at her, his canine like teeths are showing "He like y—" he was cut off when Tooru cover his mouth again "D-Don't tell her!" She whisper-yelled at him.

Yuuki weirdly stare at them then sigh "Whatever" she shrug then serve her own food. She sit beside Tooru who is still blushing "Why are you even talking about who you like? What are you, girls?" She asked as she take her own chopsticks.

"Hey!" Shirazu shouted at her but she ignore him. She start eating and so does the others. She would glance at Tooru once in a while as if she'd disappear if she don't.

Yuuki sigh as if she give up on something. She put down her chopsticks and turn to Tooru "Let's talk" she said then pull her out of the dining room, leaving the other two confusedly looking at them.

"What was that?" Shirazu asked causing Haise to shrug "I don't know" he said. Shirazu then laugh "Maybe she'll confess to him?" He joked then laugh. Haise laughed too 'As if... Right?' He thought as he feel something weird inside him at the thought of Yuuki confessing to Tooru.

Yuuki's POV

I pull Tooru far from the kitchen then turn to face him. I stare seriously at him as he fidget under my intense gaze "Can you make it?" I suddenly asked thus made him to jolt in surprise.

"E-Eh?" He blurted out but I only stare at him with an apathetic gaze "I know you get what I mean" I cross my arms in front of my chest as he averted his gaze away from me.

"O-Of coarse I can" he replied but that made me glare at him "Stop lying, if you couldn't do it then don't. I can replace you" my eyebrows furrowed at him as I said that.

"T-There's no need to, she might suspect us if you come  instead of me" he said yet I can see something in his eyes. It's like he's really afraid to do it but he have no other choice "Do you even mean what you're saying?" He remained silent at my question.