Chapter 18

Half of this chapter is told in C/N's POV

~~

The more i try to not think about mama, the more i start to think about her. She had an eyepatch, and she was wearing a military uniform.

She told me that she will come for me. I'm not sure about that. I will have to go to her. That will be hard, guaranteed but it is the only option i have other than....leaving this place. Not permanently but just to explore. Either way i can't risk another country forming here.

I sigh, i have been thinking about what to do for about 5 hours. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. It's been so long since she's visited me in the mirror.

I'm going to have to stay put.

~~
Switch to your POV
~~

It's very dark. I walk around, and it's hard to see. All at once, i feel a presence surround me. I look around and see all of my friends. Starting with my son/daughter C/N.

America, Third Reich, Britian, France, to name a few. They all start fading away, the same way i did. I try to reach out and grab them but to no avail.

C/N smiles at me before completely fading away. I tell myself this is only the afterlife that is all.

I sit on the floor. I slowly sing myself a little song. I hear someone say "that's a nice song,"

I immeadietly stop singing and whip my head around to see an almost completely red face. He has a yellow symbol on the top left part of his face.

Soviet Union or USSR. Ame had told me about him before. They were in a cold war i think.
I faintly see Third Reich behind him.

He speaks again, in his accent "hello? Are you okay?" I slowly nod. "Why are you guys here? I thought you both were still alive?" I ask.

Third Reich laughs. Soviet Union smirks. "We haven't died, but you have," Nazi says in his accent.

I widen my eyes. "Then what's going to happen to me?" I whisper yell. Sovie tries to comfort me while Nazi starts laughing his ass off. "We don't know yet, everyone who once died before us came back but we don't know about you," he says.

I look down. I remember that my father never came back, neither did my brother. I must be going to die too. C/N will have nobody to take care of him/her. Ame, Britian, France, all of my friends will miss me.

I don't even notice myself crying until Nazi points it out. "Wait how are you two here?" I ask through tears. They look at eachother and shrug, Nazi says "we both come here everytime we fall asleep or unconscious,"

I whisper "i wanna go home," as i lay my head on my knees, looking at the floor. I close my eye and feel my tears fall down. I listen to the sounds around me. My tears dropping on the....floor? A weird echo sound, and the sound of fabric as Soviet rubs my back.

I soon start sobbing. I take my hat off of my head and throw it on the floor, five feet away from me. "Others...you say?" I speak through sobs. Nazi reluctantly says "yeah, Second Reich, Russian Empire, Facist Italy, more and more," I think for a bit. "What year is it?" I ask once more. Sovie replies,

"2018"