Chapter 9

This whole chapter is going to be your dream.

-_--WARNING!--_- THERE WILL BE TOUCHY TOPICS WITH THIS, DONT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ABUSE OR BEING USED. I REPEAT THERE WILL BE TOUCHY TOPICS WITH THIS, DONT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ABUSE OR BEING USED.

On with the dream-chapter.

~~

You sat there, feeling hopeless. Your supposed 'father' comes into the room, holding a knife and a gun. He tells you "you have to train today"

Every day you had to train. He always made you try to be as strong as you could be. You used to have a brother. Until the day he ventured out and got killed by the other countries. That was ages ago.

Your brother was tortured to death because he wouldn't tell the countries where you and your father was. That completely broke the both of you.

Until your father changed. He became ruthless, morbid, and bloodthirsty. He called your brother a disgrace. YOUR BROTHER DIED BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T SELL YOU BOTH OUT.

Your brother was always kind and charming. He dreamed of meeting the other countries, even just seeing them.

He would draw little pictures and make stories of them using the stuff he found when your father had sunken cargo ships.

Your brother was a genius. Enveloped in the idea of technology, surrounded in knowledge. But never enough, was it? Was it ever enough for him? Apparently not.

So now your father stands there, you get up, standing on bandaged legs. You had always felt insecure about your bandages so you created a culture for it. That's how you ruled things in your country.

Your father gives you the sword. He holds the gun. He aims the gun and pulls the trigger. You move the sword fast enough to knock the bullet away. He seems pleased, but not enough.

Is anything ever enough for your dysfunctional family?

This goes on for a while before it moves to harder training. You have to climb things, jump out of bullets pathways and even get badly injured.

But nothing was ever enough.

No it was never enough. Never. Not once. It was as if nothing mattered except for that one thing that would keep you going.

Your father passed away, but before he died he said "i just tried to help you" you never believed him. You never trusted anyone, anything after what your father-no. After what your brother had done to you.

Nothing is ever enough for anyone it seems.

~~

If you can tell, both of my countryhuman books are based off of something. The other one is the saying 'curiosity killed the cat' and this one is symbolizing if anything is enough for you. Both are kind of the same but at the same time not really.

My mind is not working. It is 3am. Im not tired. And im trying to make a fandom that probably wont succeed. This is really cringey because 1, i had quickly put this together and 2, i rushed this, like a lot.

Im not sick anymore, thank THE LORDS. And im gonna go figure out what to do now kay bye.