Chapter 16

~~

You are out of the hospital finally. The country introduced themselves after bwing very confused at you not knowing him. He is America. He always visited you while you were in the hospital. He brought flowers and gifts for you, since you fell into a coma.

Before leaving the hospital, the docter tells America something and Ame's face goes from peppy to completely horrified.

The doctor consoles hin and he walks to you. He picks you up and says "how about we go for a walk?"

You nod and he puts you on his shoulders. He walks to the park and puts you on the ground. You see a patch of flowers near you and bolt for it.

You get to the flowers and immeadietly start making flower crowns. Someone who America knows, looks like Britian from what Ame told you, came. You were too busy playing with flowers to notice the growing pain.

Fast forward 20 minutes. The pain had gottan so unbearable you had to lay down curled up. You raise your hand to your eyes. You know what's going on.

There's a war on your territory. America and Britian run over to you who is now coughing up blood. You feel one of your major cities crash. You feel blood pouring out from where your left eye was supposed to be.

You lost your capital. You have no clue who is even doing the damage. You look at your hand and see that you are crumbling away. You look up to America who has a horrified face. America picks you up and holds you. You latch your hands onto his shirt.

You can feel yourself being pulled apart peice by peice. You try to stay, try to keep yourself together but it drains you. You feel memories rush back to you.

You remember what the docter told America. He said you got amnesia. You remember everything now, including C/N.

You hope (s)he will fight back.

You crumble into dust and get blown away by the wind. America tries desperately to grab the dust but it's no use. You start to feel yourself materialize again and try to run back to Ame and Britian.

You get pulled into the darkness.

~~

AAAA IM SO SORRY I JUST KILLED YOU. :'( I HAD SO MANY IDEAS FOR AFTER YOU DIED AND I JUST NEEDED TO USE THEM. Errr.... Sorry 3':