"If you keep talking to yourself like that people will start to think your insane." I snort at Hawks comment. " You sounded like a pig, Oink Oink" crossing my arms , I close my eyes tightly at his comment.

"Why you little !!! I'll make SURE to make you a PIG in your next life ! You crappy cat!" I throw one of my pillows at him , hearing him scamper to the floor. He had tears in his eyes as he ran in a circle, dodging the items I was throwing at him.

"Why are you so meannn ?? " reaching to my nightstand I remember the small item I had got for him. A little laser (A/N just pretend this time period has it) pointing it at his feet he immediately stops to look at it before pouncing at it with his paws. Snickering I start to randomly point it at random spots, increasing the speed of when I move , causing him to run everywhere. I point it to the wall when he least expects it and before he could react him slams into the wall.

"Haha! Stupid pussy" (get it cause his a cat?). Of course Blondie walked it right when he jumped into the wall.

"Is he dead ? If he is we can always cook him" snickering at what he said, I saw Hawks ears perk up and he dashes out of the room.

—— little time skippyyyy———-

I hadn't moved from my spot the whole, excluding when I needed the restroom or to kick Meliodas Ass when he went through my clothes.

Turning on my side I start to think to myself.

I'm still worried if the rest of the Ten Commandments know about me. Next time I might have to change into my goddess form, and that won't be fun, for them at least.

Wait, didn't he say his captain was M-

"Meliodas!" Turning my head I see the short bean walking in. He stares to his side and loses the door.

"Yo" He sits on my bed and continues to lay down with his hands behind his head. "Ya know we still haven't gone on that date." Widening my eyes , I completely forgot about that tbh.

"Well a lot has happened in the matter of a week, with the needing more food then that bastard showing up." Chuckling nervously I wipe my hands on my bedsheet.

"Once you get better we should go."

"Huh?!" Or maybe I can just stay inside and hide from the world ! That sounds a bit better to me.

"When you feel better we'll go." He glanced at me and smiled, showing his pearly whites.

Wait a second.

"Pervert !!" I slam my hand against his head and kick him in the waist, pulling my nightgown further down I look away blushing with anger and embarrassment. I swear all this guy wants is my stuff.

"I was so close too!" glaring at him I throw the closet item to me and threw it at his face. He catches it and gives me his signature smile.

"Well time to sleep." He jumps onto my bed and starts to snuggle with my knees. "Ya know it's better to snuggle with those melons when your laying down."

Hitting him on the head again but harder, I stuff a pillow on his face wanting him to just suffer already.

"You bastard." Pushing him off the bed once again, I snuggle in my blanket wrapping it tightly around me for protection from the perverted male.

Feeling the bed dip again he lays down normally this time.

I start to think back to the fight earlier, the one with Aranak.

Flashback to da fight -

"Earlier you said you knew Meliodas already, tell me the truth about that." Meliodas couldn't be working for them, I won't believe it. But I need to know how he knew him.

"Well that's a simple answer. You see Meliodas, he's m-" he instantly vanished.

Da end of flashback-

My eyes widen again as I remember it, he couldn't be right ?!!!

Looking back I see him dreaming , probably about perverted things, I deadpan at him and turn around.

It wouldn't hurt to ask right ?

"Hey, Meliodas ?" He hums as a response.

It's all or nothing

" Are you Aranak's Master or captain or something?".

What a headache
—-

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE TWAS SPRING BREAK AND I HAD FIELD TRIP FOR ARTT
AND MAH NEPHEW WAS BORN 😊

because I was late I'll update TOMORROW AND HANK YOU FOR 12K HOLY CRAP I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE WOULD LIKE OR READ THIS 😭

lowkey think it's still crappy - but I'll fix some chapters!!

TYSM ILY

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW ! GO WILD BRAH

LOVE

Katsukis Hoe- Kirishima