Remus x OC ❦

OC Faceclaim:
Barbara Palvin as Nova Dumbledore

OC Faceclaim:Barbara Palvin as Nova Dumbledore

"I don't want to go back.." Nova whines as she sips her rye and coke through the small plastic straw.

Her best friends Adam and Tanesha give her a sympathetic look from across the sticky bar table.

"One more year babe, then your done" Tanesha finishes her beer, placing it on the tabletop.

The muggle bar is loud and hot, full of people on the last Saturday before Nova is to go back to Hogwarts for her final year. She should have graduated last year with her two best friends but she didn't go to school until she was 12.

"Like for fuck sake's, my grandfather is the freaking Headmaster of the bloody place, you'd think he'd have me graduate when I should have, not start me a year late.." Nova shakes her head and pouts.

"You'll live honey" Adam pats her arm, "for now, let's have some fun and maybe find ourselves something yummy for the night"

He smirks and scans the room full of muggles. He mostly checks out a far corner where a few cute boys around their age stand.

Tanesha sets her eyes on a cute tan skinned guy playing pool.

"Mmm.. mama found one" The witch smirks as she twirls her finger in a curl from her afro.

Nova searches the room, not really interested in the mostly boyish, younger crowd. She's always had a thing for older men, and tends to gravitate towards them when her and her friends go out.

Then she sees him. A tall, tired looking, man sitting at the bar. He's handsome despite the faint scars along his face and the dark circles under his eyes. She sees a few empty glasses in front of him showing he's clearly had enough to make him tipsy. Perfect.

"Ooh looks like Novas got a target" Adam eyes the girl.

Tanesha looks to where her girlfriend has her blue eyes set.

"You always pick out the older ones" Tanesha rolls her eyes.

"Just filling the void" she smirks and pounds back her other drink.

She stands and hikes her skirt up a bit and fixes her breasts to stand out more. Her hands ruffle her hair to add volume as she turns and smiles to her friends.

"How do I look?"

"Sexy as fuck gurl," Adam smirks.

She winks at them before turning on her heels and sashaying to the bar.

Tanesha and Adam watch as she takes a seat next to the man. She engages in conversation as the man takes in her appearance, swallowing nervously in the vixens presence.